WBAY First Alert Weather
iOS Universal Weather
Never let the weather catch you by surprise again. The trusted weather experts at First Alert Weather deliver Northeast Wisconsin's most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and for the week ahead. Unlike other weather apps, you'll get a local forecast that is customized for you.
Download the WBAY First Alert Weather On the Go app for fast, accurate local and national weather at your fingertips. With its personal alert notifications, you'll know when significant weather is heading your way and when to take cover. And when you are traveling, use WBAY First Alert Weather On the Go to get real-time weather forecasts, interactive radar and current conditions for anywhere in the U.S.
The WBAY First Alert Weather On the Go app utilizes the most advanced radar maps, weather and digital technology available. With its easy to use interactive radar, you can take control and see where the storm is now and where it is tracking. Then, set customized alerts to keep you and your family informed and safe.
- Live interactive radar with many layering options lets you track the storms around you
- Alerts for severe weather go to your home screen and cue an audio alert
- The most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and week ahead for Northeast Wisconsin
- The latest video forecast from First Alert Weather
- Current weather conditions for Northeast Wisconsin and anywhere in the United States
- Share the weather conditions via text message, email, Facebook or Twitter
- You can set multiple custom locations to track forecasts, alerts, radar, and more
- Closings and delays for Green Bay and Northeast Wisconsin
- Live streaming video from Action 2 News