iOS iPhone Utilities
Use the Apple Watch app to pair and sync your Apple Watch with your iPhone. Customize your watch faces and app notifications, choose and arrange the apps in your Dock, select photos and music to sync, and more. Download new Apple Watch apps and watch faces from the App Store.
• Pair your Apple Watch with your iPhone and sync content from Calendar, Contacts, Mail, and other apps from your iPhone to your Apple Watch.
• Set up Apple Pay and choose which third-party apps to install on your Apple Watch.
• Customize app notifications delivered to your Apple Watch, including alerts, sounds, and haptics for each app.
• Choose and arrange the apps in your Dock.
• Adjust the frequency of Activity updates, including stand reminders, achievements, and goal completions.
• Sync photos, music and podcasts to Apple Watch to use when you’re away from your iPhone.
• Find and download customized watch faces on the App Store.
• Get tips and tricks, view the Apple Watch User Guide, and more on the Discover tab
Bug Fixes and Feature Enhancements