Calculator & Unit Converter
iOS iPad Utilities
HiCalc - Calculator for iPad will make all your calculations become simpler than ever.
► Scientific calculator: sin, cos, tan, deg/rad/grad, Pi, sin-1, cos-1, tan-1, sinh, cosh, tanh, log, ln, sinh-1, cosh-1, tanh-1, Dec->Deg, Deg->Dec, XY->R, Random, nPr, nCr, Differential function, Evaluation function,...
► Necessary functions for your popular daily calculation:
• Currency Converter
• Unit Converter
• Date - Time
► Engineering & Finalcial Calculator:
• Equation Solver
• Base Conversion
• RETINA ready!
• New! Biorhythm calculator
• Support three calculating modes: STANDARD, STRING and RPN
• Support precision to 31 digits
• Supports Complex numbers in STRING mode
• Powerful scientific calc with advanced fx: Differential, Evaluation, Integration, Product, Root-Finder…
• Support Extended Memory for deep calculation
• Expression history up to 135 items
• Sending data from Ext-Memory & History list
• Copy & Paste support
• Intuitive interface & No ADs
• Multi-line LED-Calculator
• Smart input which allows input of complicated expressions
• Show expression as normal writing mode @ very useful for students
• Supports both USA and EUROPEAN styles for date and numeric separator
• Advanced RPN mode with Stack viewer and functions: DROP, SWAP, ROLL, DEPTH, PICK, OVER, KEEP, LAST, CLEAR
► Tip calculator
Easy & funny to use.
► Biorhythm calculator
How are you today? How is your health factor this week, next month, next year? Biorhythm calculator will show you health factors as : physical, intellectual, intuitional and also emotional factor.
► Constants Library
The Constants Library includes 1500 constants from Mathematics, Physics, Solar System and Element e.g: Avogadro number, Faraday const, Coulomb const, Gravitational const, Stefan-Boltzmann Const, Speed of Light, Euler constant...
What's new in version 5.8?
- Fix Currency Converter bug
- Update Periodic table
- Fix some other minor bugs reported by users
Thanks so much for using Calculator by PPCLINK. If you have any feedbacks, please contact us at [email protected] Thanks so much!