iOS iPhone Utilities
Google Authenticator works with 2-Step Verification for your Google Account to provide an additional layer of security when signing in.
With 2-Step Verification, signing into your account will require both your password and a verification code you can generate with this app. Once configured, you can get verification codes without the need for a network or cellular connection.
- Automatic setup via QR code
- Support for multiple accounts
- Support for time-based and counter-based code generation
- Transfer accounts between devices via QR code
To use Google Authenticator with Google, you need to enable 2-Step Verification on your Google Account. Visit http://www.google.com/2step to get started.
- Added the ability to transfer accounts to a different device, e.g. when switching phones
- Refreshed the look and feel of the app
- Dark Mode support