iOS Universal Utilities
Access and edit your contacts from personal, business, and other accounts with the Contacts app.
• Add contacts manually. Or sync them from iCloud, Gmail, Exchange, or your Mac or PC.
• Customize contact cards to quickly reach people in the ways you communicate with them most.
• Tap information, such as an address or phone number, to open the corresponding app.
• Create a “My Card” — located at the top of your Contacts list — to make accessing your own information easy.
• Tap the search field at the top of the Contacts list to find a contact.
• Create Favorites to quickly access key people in the Phone app.
• Create custom labels for contact information.
Bug fixes and feature enhancements