iOS iPad Sports
Steel Scoring was developed to bring Static and Knockdown Steel scoring to the Apple iPad. Steel Scoring can handle the whole event from start to finish. Registration, squadding, scoring and results. Final results are generated in an HTML format that can be uploaded to your clubs website following the event. We’ve made it easy to use and streamlined for quick scoring. No need to wait for results. You can generate the final results, at the end of the match, right on the iPad.
Steel Scoring features include:
• Free — Thanks to our sponsors!
• Quick and easy entry of new Persons.
• A person can be signed up for one or more divisions.
• Easy Squadding.
• Setup custom Divisions and Stage names for non-official Steel Challenge events.
• Double-Alpha ShotMaxx integration. Times can be sent directly from the ShotMaxx in to the Steel Scoring app. No typing necessary. Note: an iPad 2 or newer is required to communicate with the ShotMaxx Bluetooth timer (version 1 only). Requires ShotMaxx firmware v.3085 or higher.
• Times can be quickly entered manually via a Big button keypad.
• Good contrast even in bright sunlight.
• iPad’s can be synchronized in one of two different ways: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi.
• Backup to Dropbox.
• Import / Export Persons.
We now have a Steel Scoring website (http://steelscoring.com). Clubs can setup events and post results. Users can register for the events and pre-squad themselves. Sync with the Steel Scoring iPad app before the event to pull the information. Clubs please email us for details.
Modify non ASCII characters for SCSA Classifier Results report to prevent crash.