SAP Team One V2
iOS Universal Sports
The SAP Team One V2 mobile app for iPhone and iPad allows coaches, managers, scouts, and players, as well as external team support such as bus drivers and travel agents, to connect with each other easily and securely – anytime, anywhere. This mobile app is part of the SAP Sports One solution and is based on the SAP HANA Cloud Platform, which delivers real-time insights, drives more effective and timely decision making, and dramatically accelerates analytics, business processes, data processing, and predictive capabilities.
Key features of SAP Team One V2 for iPhone and iPad
• Provides a secure platform for private discussions
• Works hand-in-hand with the other SAP Sports One Web applications, such as Player Fitness, Training Planner, and Match Insights, to allow the exchange of medical data, training plans, and game strategies
• Can be used to send all types of information, such as text messages, photos, and game and training analysis videos
• Allows you to access videos, documents, and other content
• Supports the coaching staff in sending information to individual players, specific groups of players, or the whole team
• Brings the team together 24/7 and promotes team spirit
• Allows you to manage multiple accounts, such as from your club and your association.
SAP Team One now allows for Workout data to be uploaded to SAP Sports One. This feature is enabled for all Applications which integrate with Apple HealthKit.
Note: To use SAP Team One V2 with your business data, you must be a user of SAP Sports One, with mobile services enabled by your IT department.
• Integration of Workout/HealthKit data with SAP Sports One Trainings.
• Enhanced user experience