This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPhone Social Networking
A fast, easy Twitter app built for the iPhone. Based around the concept of "panels" (similar to Tweet deck's approach), you can add your own custom setup of up to 10 panels, any you choose and in any order, and easily flip right between them. TweetFlip loads tweets and pictures fast, scrolls fast and even does its processing in background threads so you aren't interrupted with pauses and stutters. Easy retweeting, picture uploading and even a built-in random insult generator round this app out!
- Add up to 10 panels of your choosing you can easily flip between, or easily open a Quick Panel for easy viewing of sent DMs or anything else
- Reply and easily retweet (automatically trims long tweets preserving URLs!)
- Upload images to TwitPic (camera pics save to your camera roll)
- Add user groups of any size, even if you have a ton of followers, just easily type in Twitter usernames
- Two themes (light or dark) for either preference, and a widely variable font size
- Manage, easily swap between and tweet from multiple accounts
- Optionally auto-refresh the active panel every minute, or scroll to the bottom to load more tweets
- Apply a filter to any tweet panel to remove tweets containing text (or only show those including), such as -spymaster, for example ; )
- Random insult generator on the tweet writer for laughs
- Very fast scrolling, loading and background processing for smooth, stable use
- Fully integrated browser with back/forward/stop/refresh
- Highlights hash tags, usernames and URLs in tweets for clicking
- Caches all tweet panels and displays on restart so you can continue reading even if you don't have a connection
- iPod button lets you easily share what song you're listening to with your followers
A beautiful merging of the speed and usability of Tweetie with the flexibility of Tweetdeck.
Home, Replies, DMs, Sent DMs, Search (including nearby), Favorites (anyone or yours), any User's Stream, Public Stream, User Group, TwitScoop and Repeets.
Thanks to everyone for their feedback! Its very appreciated!
- Added option to turn off bird sounds and vibrations
- The app re-opens to the last viewed panel
- New iPod button will add "Listening to: [artist] - [title]" to your tweet
- If you double-tap a panel name, it will now jump up to the top
- There is now a chevron button on accounts which, when clicked, will show the Twitter profile for that account
- Additional labels and information has been added here and there to clarify some things
- Username glow has been significantly reduced
- Marking favorites on many tweets would not actually mark it properly on Twitter, now fixed
- Search panels now have a Load More row at the bottom, like most others
- Fixes to some tweets showing up again as duplicates
- Tweet caching has been somewhat optimized (the app should quit a little quicker and caching should be more reliable)
- A couple other rare crash possibilities were corrected
- Fixed bug where changing a group name would not actually save it after a restart
- Fixed the Follow/Unfollow button sometimes being mis-labeled
- Incremented version number. /Google
Enjoy, and keep the feedback coming: [email protected]