Vectornator X - Vector Art
iOS Universal Productivity
Vectornator X is an intuitive vector graphic design software that empowers you to design anything you can imagine. Create sophisticated illustrations, beautiful designs, amazing layouts — all in one super powerful tool.
Vectornator does not look or feel like any graphic design tool you have ever used.
It combines all the powerful tools, advanced features, and high performance that desktop apps offer with a revolutionary card user interface that is built for the touch of your finger and the precision of your pencil.
Some feature highlights:
• Create detailed vectors using our Pen, Node, Brush, and Shape tools.
• Easily Align, Group, Mask, Order, Scale, Rotate, or Duplicate your objects.
• Use Advanced Vector operations such as Corner radius, Boolean, combining, separating, outlining paths, and more.
• Typography tool with full control over line height, kerning, tracking, font import, ability to outline text and placing it on a path.
• Automatically turn bitmap images into vectors with Auto Trace.
• Work with different artboards in a single document for an optimal UI and Web design experience.
• Add any of our 80K icons from the Iconator library to your designs.
• Color Picker with support for Gradients, Palettes, Hex input, HSB, RGB, Color blending, and Wide color gamut.
• Precisely insert values instead of sliders with our keypad and move your objects by point with our built-in Joystick controls.
• Compatible with Adobe Illustrator and Creative Cloud
• A wide range of import and export options (AI*, PDF*, SVG, PNG, JPG) + Individual layer export
• Supports iCloud Sync, Drag and drop, Keyboard shortcuts, Split View, and Custom fonts.
• Optimized for iPad Pro and Apple pencil, Supports digital input devices such as: (Apple Pencil, Adonit Pixel Stylus, Bamboo styli, Bamboo Slate, and Bamboo Folio).
Do you have questions, feedback, or good ideas? We are always happy to hear from you! Please contact us at [email protected]
Read more about Vectornator on www.vectornator.io
Also follow us on Twitter @vectornator, Instagram @vectornatorpro, and like our Vectornator Facebook page.
For optimal performance, we recommend using Vectornator on iPad Air 2, iPad Pro models, and iPhone 6s and later.
It’s time to bring Vectornator to iPadOS!
Vectornator X was our gift to the designer community. New and unseen features such as Auto Trace and the introduction of Artboards helped you to create the best designs possible.
Today we are boosting these features and providing you improvements through our latest update, X.1. In the same breath, we are preparing Vectornator to be compatible with our long-awaited Mac version.
With this update, you will be able to work on multiple documents simultaneously. Open documents side-by-side and let your creativity flow.
When Vectornator X launched, we brought artboards and the vision of the best UI/UX design to you. Now we are perfecting the same vision. Starting today you can focus on selected artboards. This will speed up your workflow. No need to focus onto artboards yourself.
Additionally we improved the way you can interact with Artboards. Taping anywhere on any Artboard activates them and dragging on the name shows a beautiful live preview.
1000 Paths on traced images
Autotrace is a stunning feature for which we are enormously proud. Did you imagine it can get any better? We give you 1000 reasons why it can! With new iPads (+3GB Ram) you can autotrace up to 1000 paths.
Magic Canvas Improvements
With Magic Canvas, you can explore the full potential of your screen. We included an option to disable it for those of you who prefer having everything visible all the time. We support every step of your way.
Thanks to the power of AI, our CoreML enables the automatic naming of images. We‘ve made this up to 10x faster giving your devices for time to breath resulting in significantly less lag ;)
We are incredibly proud of the journey we are walking together.
Are you ready for the next chapter with Vectornator Pro for MacOS?
We can‘t wait.