NotePlan - Work Planner
iOS Universal Business
-- Free 14 day trial --
With NotePlan you get serious work done. It helps you to capture important details and keep track of things at work. Manage your calendar, todos and notes in one place. Find out how!
(macOS version is sold separately. The iOS version works on your iPhone and iPad)
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
1. Capture Your Thoughts
Open up today and get things off your mind. Quickly capture anything important: to-dos, details, journal entries, quotes, etc. Your mind works much better if you write down everything and don’t have to hold it in your memory.
2. Plan Your Day
Organise your tasks for the day by structuring them into headings and lists to get clarity and an overview of what needs to be done - Today. “Ultra-productive people don’t work from a to-do list, but they do live and work from their calendar.” - Forbes
3. Organize Your Projects
Create project notes for each of your goals, then schedule the to-dos into your calendar. Manage your calendar events & reminders alongside your to-dos to plan your time effectively.
4. Setup Your Routines
Establish daily routines that minimize decision making and free up your mental resources to tackle the important things. Create repeating reminders and events you do every day, week or month.
5. Review and Re-Schedule
Chances are, at the end of the day some to-dos are still open or you collected a few ideas which need your attention. Take your time and review them at the end of the day or week and make a quick decision: cancel, re-schedule or finish them right now.
WHAT ELSE IS NOTEWORTHY?
1. Your Notes, Not Our’s
NotePlan saves and syncs all your notes in plain-text files securely on your iCloud Drive. We can’t see your notes, events, reminders or anything else. Events and Reminders are integrated with your iCloud account.
2. It’s Distraction-Free
NotePlan gets out of your way with a minimalistic design. It’s just you and your day. Tools are tucked away into a custom toolbar and you can use simple, adjustable Markdown to format your notes and to-dos.
3. It Gives You a Bird’s Eye View
The weekly and monthly calendar gives you an overview of your tasks. Days in the past will be marked if they still have open tasks. And a glimpse into the future days tell you what’s coming up.
4. It Combines Notes and Calendar
NotePlan allows you to work from notes and calendar at the same time, while giving you a glance at all the events and reminders of the day.
5. It Has Themes for Every Taste
Dark, light and everything in between. Select one of many themes to change the colors of the whole app, from clear white to elegant and complete black.
NOTEPLAN FOR ALL YOUR DEVICES
Get NotePlan for Mac and iOS (iPhone + iPad, sold separately) to enjoy the full power of NotePlan across your devices. The apps stay securely synced via iCloud and iCloud Drive. We don’t store your data on our servers.
NotePlan works without an active internet connection. Just for syncing your files you need internet.
If you have any questions, suggestions or problems, please contact us. We provide fast and professional support: [email protected]
Thanks so much for all the feedback and for your support!
Follow us on Twitter to get all the news or to say hi: @NotePlanApp
Or email us your feedback: [email protected]
- NEW: Smart Filter. Create your own views specific to your workflow. Search for all open tasks in your calendar and/or notes and save the search as you need it (like only for next week, month, past, future...) and save this search. Check out our blog for more: https://noteplan.co/blog
- FIXED: Loading notes randonly not working under iOS 13.2 fixed through altenrative loading method.
- FIXED: Search didn't show future events.
- FIXED: Tapping on links was not working at all or too responsive in some cases. Removed links from @done tags.
-- v2.0.18 --
- NEW: Tag autocompletion and note title link autocompletion. Start typing out a hashtag "#... " and a box with suggestions from your existing list will popup! This way you don't have to remember or mistype your tags anymore. Especially when you want to link note titles, type "[[... " and pick a title from all your notes.
- NEW: Add button to create note links to the toolbar.
- FIXED: Collapsing nested tags didn't collapse them properly when closing one parent tag.
- FIXED: Tapping on a date to-do in your daily note didn't bring you to the original non-calendar note.
- FIXED: Wrong time format in the date spinner when you set the start or end date of an event.
-- v2.0.17 --
- NEW: Subtags. You can tag todos and notes now in a #maintag/subtag structure and organize things better! In the sidebar you can expand the tags similar to a folder system. This way you can also reference a single note under different tags.
- FIXED: Indentation of comments ("> Text") was incorrect in the agenda view.
- FIXED: You couldn't check off items from the search results.
- FIXED: Clicking on the title of a date todo in the agenda didn't open the note.