KyPass 4 - Password Manager
iOS Universal Productivity
KyPass 4 is an application for people with extremely high demands on secure personal data management.
It uses the same database format than the open source software KeePass Password Safe.
Your database could be backed up:
• with iCloud Drive,
• with Dropbox, the best back-up service in the world (free accounts come with 2gb of space, enough for your KeePass databases) ,
• with Google drive,
• with Box,
• with Google drive,
• with SFTP,
• or with any WebDav compliant cloud service.
KyPass saves many different information (user names, passwords, urls, comments, ...) in one single database. The entries are sorted in groups. The integrated search function allows to search in the complete database.
UNIQUES FEATURES IN THIS NEW VERSION
• Treeview (especially on iPad)
• VNC Viewer inside the app
• SSH Viewer inside the app
• Full Field References support
• Full history support (View & Maintain History of entries)
• Full Recycle-Bin Support
• Folder selection in Dropbox, WebDav
• Full attachment support (read, write)
• Cloud Supports (Best way to keep multiple devices in Sync with the same information)
• Safari Integration (and some common 3rd Party like iCab etc.)
• Password Generator with Advanced features like prevent look alike characters
• KDBX4 Support (Introduced with Keepass 2.35 see http://keepass.info/help/kb/kdbx_4.html)
• External Keyboard support
• Webdav local browser to import directly into KyPass without need for a cloud
• Download database from URL
• Touch-ID Security or Pin Code: Database password can be saved to the iOS Keyring so you don't have to type long passwords
• One Time Passwords
• Barcode exchange of entries
• All entry informations (including last changed date and expiry)
KyPass is now powerful enough the replace your desktop application!
KyPass is also the most complete iOS version with a lot of feature not available in our competitors.
Added personnalisation for the AutoFill QuickType bar cache
Added Quick view in search panel
Revamp synchronisation panel
Added Shortcut list by default (out of beta)
Fix magnified password change when OTP changes