Explain Everything Whiteboard
iOS Universal Productivity
Explain Everything is the most innovative online whiteboard. Start transforming your virtual collaborations on iOS and then take it to the web and beyond!
The only interactive whiteboard experience that has both real-time and continuous collaboration with voice chat, and advanced recording & timeline editing that can be shared as a web video link.
New accounts come with a trial of the Individual Subscription Plan features.
With Explain Everything you can:
• Whiteboard together in real-time with voice chat on any-device, anywhere. Invite guests with a link or collaboration code to join your project, record everything, and then share.
• Bring in media directly from iCloud, GDrive, Box, Dropbox, OneDrive, and Evernote as well as export to these cloud integrations.
• Capture your interactions and voice to create just-in-time video messages and stories.
• Turn an infinite canvas into a mixed-media playground of videos, images, text, and sketches that captivate, engage, and inspire others.
• Share your projects as images, PDFs, MP4s or editable Explain projects. Share as a web video link so others can stream your Explain videos.
• Start projects faster with pre-made templates or create and save your own.
• Save images or your favorite sketches to your personal clip art library for quick access.
Explain Everything is loved and used by:
• Tutors & Consultants
• Trainers & Teachers
• Storytellers & Music Teachers
• Continuous & Visual Learners
• Inside & Field Sales Professionals
• Product Developers & User-Experience Designers
• Active Learning Organizations, Universities, & K-12 Institutions
• Anyone that needs to Explain or present complex concepts and connect with their audience
You can get an Explain Everything subscription in the app. If you choose to subscribe you will be charged a price according to your plan and country. Prices will be shown in the app before you complete a payment.Subscriptions renew every month/year unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You will be charged for one period at a time. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Open and edit projects directly in your cloud storage. If you keep your Explain Everything projects on a cloud repository outside the app, you can now open them using Files. When you're finished editing your project, Explain Everything will automatically save it to the original location. This also lets teachers send and receive Explain Everything projects as Schoolwork assignments.