Backup All Contacts
iOS Universal Productivity
Backup All Contacts App provides the easiest way to backup you contacts in a number of ways (including backup through email, on your computer, on your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad etc).
Backup all your contacts with a single tap and send it to yourself as a .vcf or .csv attachment via email.
All contacts can then be easily restored anywhere and at any time by simply opening the .vcf or .csv file in your mailbox.
* Easy restore - No need to use any app to restore backup file. Just tap on the *.vcf or *.csv backup file in the iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad mail client.
* Easily transfer contacts between iOS Devices using just an email client.
* Offline Backup - No need to sync to any server. Just email the backup file to yourself.
* Export your contacts in the form of single file.
* Save backup file to your computer via Wi-Fi Download feature.
* Save backup file to your computer via iTunes File Sharing feature.
* Backup Contacts as VCF (VCard) or Export Contacts as CSV (Excel) file
* Delete All Contacts.
* App Contains all your backup files. So when ever you need your contacts back, you can restore your contacts from that files.
IMPORTANT NOTE: After sending backup file (*.vcf, *.csv) to yourself, please check your inbox to see if message arrived and contains attachment (backup file).
Sometimes email providers block attachments if attachment size is too large. In such a case, you can try (i) Alternate mail account if possible, (ii) Save backup file to your computer OR to your mobile device.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
>> iOS 11 compatibility
>> Improvements and bug fixes