iOS Universal Photography
"The screen layouts are excellent. DSLRs could learn a thing or two from the design of ProShot"
"World-class photography app"
"if you can name it, chances are ProShot has it"
/// CAMERA FEATURES ///
• Auto, Program, Manual, and two fully configurable Custom modes, just like a DSLR
• Manual, semi-manual, or automatic control over exposure, flash, focus, ISO, shutter speed, torch intensity, and white balance
• Shoot RAW (DNG)
• Shoot full resolution in 16:9, 4:3, and 1:1
• Full-res Burst and Timelapse modes, all with full manual controls
• Light Painting mode with two submodes
• Portrait mode support
• Zero-lag bracket exposure up to ±3, in 1/3 stop increments
• Auto MAX ISO and Shutter options
• Manual focus assist
• Front-facing camera with full manual controls
• Zoom with just one finger, up to 10X
• Fully featured Camera Roll with EXIF metadata, support for video playback, media sharing, and delete
• Grid overlay
• Customizable accent color
• Most innovative camera UI ever created
/// VIDEO FEATURES ///
• Manual, semi-manual, or automatic control
• Record video in any mode (Auto, P, M, C1, or C2)
• 4K Video (on supported devices)
• 4K Timelapse (on supported devices)
• Adjustable resolution and frame rate
• Industry-standard options for 180 degree rule
• Real-time audio levels meter
• Zoom and change any camera parameter, even during video recording
• Capture still frames during video recording
• Video light
Leave the heavy DSLR at home, ProShot's got your back.
iPhone 11 / Pro update!
• Added support for the dual and triple cameras for iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro
• Portrait mode now supported for wide lens on iPhone 11 and both wide and tele lenses on iPhone 11 Pro
• Bug fixes for Portrait Mode
• Bug fixes for volume button