iOS iPhone Photography
The Google Clips app lets you set up and manage your Google Clips camera right from your mobile device. With the app, you can see what’s on your camera and save or discard clips. It also tells you about your camera’s status including capture activity, battery charge, storage remaining, and more.
Here’s what you can do with the Google Clips app:
• Set up your Google Clips camera in just a few minutes
• Transfer your clips in seconds from your camera to your phone
• View your clips to select your favorite moments
• Save clips easily to Google Photos or your phone’s Camera Roll
• Share clips with your friends and family
• See what your camera sees with Live Preview
• Remotely capture clips even when the camera is a few feet away
• Pick the best frame from any clip and save as an auto-enhanced still photo
• Adjust camera settings
Fix for Clips camera connection issues.