Adobe Lightroom Photo Editor
iOS iPhone Photography
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a free, powerful photo editor and camera app that empowers your photography, helping you capture and edit stunning images.
Easy-to-use image editing tools like sliders and filters for pictures make photo editing simple. Retouch full-resolution photos, apply photo filters, or start photo editing wherever you are.
EDIT YOUR PHOTOS ANYWHERE
Transform raw photos with one of the world’s most intuitive photo editing apps. Tap and drag sliders to improve light and color, apply photo filters for pictures, and more. Breathe life into your photo editing with our leading photography tools.
Retouch light and color to make photos pop. Easy sliders let you control photo properties from your phone screen.
Crop and Rotate tools find the right size and aspect ratio to best show off your camera work.
Create clean shots with straight lines by adjusting the perspective with powerful upright, guided upright, and Geometry tools. Experiment and compare different photo versions without losing the original and pick your favorite look.
Access all your presets anywhere. Image edits on one device are automatically applied everywhere else.
EDIT THE FINE DETAILS
Finesse details with the advanced picture editor.
Control images with selective adjustments. Remove almost anything with a touch of the Healing Brush. Local Hue Adjustments as part of selective edits let you alter hue and saturation with precision and elevate your photos. Advanced color grading lets you have more control over color editing and achieve stunning effects.
Import your own graphical watermarks and apply your personal touch.
Get inspired and learn to use the photo editor to its potential with easy, interactive tutorials from fellow photographers.
LIGHTROOM PRESETS SIMPLIFY PHOTO EDITING:
Achieve professional photo editing faster with presets - filters for pictures with unlimited customization options. Presets make every step of photo editing visible so you can learn easily.
Be an even more creative picture editor. Combine presets to recreate your favorite photo effects perfectly every time with just one click.
Unique phone camera controls unlock your photography potential. Choose from exposure, timer, instant presets, raw, and more. Enjoy more control over your photography on the go with capture modes such as Professional and HDR.
SMART ORGANIZATION FOR YOUR PHOTOS
Adobe Sensei harnesses the power of AI to tag and organize your photos based on the objects or people that are in them. A quick search for “mountains” or “Maria” will display all the relevant photos.
Create albums with a click. Use handy organizational tools like ratings and flags to mark and group the photos you like best, and see suggestions for the best photos across your albums.
ADVANCED PHOTO SHARING
Group Albums allow you to invite others and collect everyone’s photos in one place. Share your creative process with other users in the Discover section of the app so they can see how you got from start to finish. Lightroom galleries showcase your photos online. Photo edits sync seamlessly, so any changes you make are always up-to-date. Get inspiration from other creatives in Lightroom with personalized content, free community presets, and the ability to follow your favorite authors.
WORRY-FREE ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD STORAGE:
The Lightroom image editor is the best cloud-based service for photography lovers.
Retouch your full-resolution shots and have both originals and edits backed up to the cloud, ready to access anywhere.
Searchable keywords are automatically applied to help you sort photos without tagging them.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information:
• Fixed an issue in which edits may have been temporarily missed
• Color Grading: Try our new tool for creative control of midtones, highlights, and shadows with a powerful new interface
• Auto Versions: Lr will now automatically create versions saving the state of your edits so you can return to specific editing points enabling you to experiment with total peace of mind
• Graphical Watermarks: In addition to text-based watermarks, you can now import your own graphical watermark to add a personal touch to your digital signature. Premium members have their graphical watermarks saved and synced across devices.
• Learn and Discover Feed: Find newly curated content catered to your photo goals and interests
• Follow Authors: Start following your favorite photographers to get quick access to their tutorials and edits for learning and inspiration
• [Premium] Best Photos: Save time organizing your photos by using the power of AI to suggest the best photos in your album
• [Premium] Support for the latest cameras and lenses found in the Adobe Camera Raw 13.0 release (the full list of supported cameras and lenses can be found at http://www.adobe.com/go/supported_cameras).
• Bug fixes and stability improvements