iOS iPhone Navigation
Max Speed is a GPS app to log your fastest speed, elapsed time and distance on a trial run. You can also map a route traveled and export a GPX file of your route.
- Large display of speed.
- Log your elapsed time and distance travelled.
- Cover the top sensor to turn off the display and save battery.
- Capture a screen shot.
- Pause time and distance when you quit app. Will resume after you relaunch it.
- Heading on newer devices is based on compass rather than GPS heading. Top of device indicates heading.
- Display local weather (internet connection required) for statistics from Wunderground.com.
- Map a route traveled (internet connection require for map overlay).
- Export GPX files via email.
- Import GPX files from email or websites.
- Rewritten for newer iOS versions.