Learn and Play – Guitar Master
iOS Universal Music
Expand your musical phrases (licks) vocabulary.
Increase the variety of licks in your arsenal.
How the app helps you learn and play guitar:
● Learn at least twenty licks for a start.
● Use tabs (tablatures) to better understand how to play the lick.
● Start with half speed and increase it day by day by 5 or 10 BPM up to 100%, or if you want more, up to 125% of the original speed.
● Learn licks in parts. Select a part that you'd like to loop and practice until you master it to perfection.
● Pay attention to accuracy and rhythm, avoid extraneous noise from unused strings.
● Practice every day and level up your skills. You will see a significant improvement in a month.
The Lick Library contains 20+ great tasty melodic guitar phrases at the moment, and we are working to prepare more.
If the Lick Library of the app is not enough for you, you can learn any lick or whole song downloaded from iTunes or stored in your iCloud Drive, Dropbox or Google Drive.
● Slow down audio. Hear specific notes and focus on certain parts of a song.
● Change the speed of a song without changing its pitch.
● Change the pitch without affecting the speed.
The app has no ads and in-app purchases.
Learn, play and hone your skills while you're quarantined!
Your feedback would be greatly appreciated. Questions, suggestions or problems? Please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
The app has been considerably changed! The Lick Library has become the basis of the application. From now it allows you to learn musical phrases (licks) faster and more efficiently. We’ve added a lot of great guitar licks with tabs to build your vocabulary.
Start practicing right now! If you like this update, we would greatly appreciate it if you could rate the app on the App Store.
Questions, suggestions, problems? Do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
Version 2.0.1 - Minor bugfixes