GoVJ - VJ video mixer
iOS Universal Music
GoVJ enables everyone to mix video live from the palm of their hand!
Turn your iPhone or iPad into a fully fledged video mixer.
You can use GoVJ to:
- Provide visuals for DJs, bands and musicians. Use GoVJ to provide live video accompaniment at your performances
- Control visuals at parties. Simply connect your device to a TV or projector!
- As part of a professional VJ set-up. GoVJ can make a great accompaniment to your main VJ rig
- Mix videos loaded into the app via Files app, iTunes File Sharing, or from your Photo Library.
- Mix two channels of video.
- Choose from Alpha/Add/Multiply/Subtract or Lumakey based blend modes.
- Add and control effect filters on either channel.
- Effect filters, including: Blur, Divide, Edge Detect, Fish Eye, Fish Eye RGB, Heat, Invert, Kaleidoscope, Mirror, Monochrome, Pixellate, RGB levels, Shift RGB, Toon Shading, Tracing, and Vignette.
- Control playback speeds of video on either channel, independently.
- Control effects live on device via pop-up controls.
- Preview your output in real-time on the device.
- Save and load your selected videos as named collections.
- Comes pre-loaded with 18 premium video loops.
- Output your mixed video, full screen via Apple AV Adapter or over WiFi using AirPlay.
Optimal configuration and comptability:
- GoVJ works best with videos at full HD (1920x720) or lower resolution.
- iPhone 5s or newer device
- Output via Apple branded video AV Adaptors for HDMI or VGA connections.
- Output via Apple TV for AirPlay.
Updated for iOS 13, GoVJ is now a free install so everyone can try it out!