iOS Universal Music
You've got to try this for yourself! Incredibly lush analog pads, clean HD kits and instant-filler loops await when you download BeatPad 2! Then, download all the loop packs in the loop rack store!
Add multiple instrument racks to build full and amazing music. BeatPad 2 let's you create new music quickly and efficiently with our custom drum kits, keyboard instruments & loops!
Start your music bed here then use Audiobus or many export options to send your music to thousands of other music apps to build. You can also export to multitrack voice recorders like Pocket Studio.
BeatPad 2 Features:
- Now has Loop Rack Store: Tap i button on the top right of the Loop Rack, then tap "Store" to purchase and download extra loops for your creations!
- BeatPad Rack Store: Tap the i button on the beatpad rack then "Store" to download more kits.
- Import XMLoops from BeatPad into the loop rack
- Powerful Sampler Keyboard instrument that allows you to hold keyboard notes for long or short notes as you please.
- Professional Drum Kits
- Beautiful Keyboard instruments
- XMLoop rack allows you to add loops to your music
- Pull down the UI to add as many racks as you like
- Share song project files with friends to collaborate
- Extreme CPU optimization to reduce CPU load by 50%. Every time you create new music, Beats | Keys automatically optimizes audio to playback with high quality yet with a low CPU load.
- Many export options including MP3 email, Multitrack Export, iMessage audio export, open in other apps, YouTube, Facebook and save to camera roll.
- Advanced audio engine developed in partnership with Audiobus
- Expandability: You will be receiving many free updates that will continue to transform this product into something even more amazing. The sky is the limit
- Studio-Rack inspired UI. We will integrate new racks in the next updates.
Download BeatPad 2 and join us as we build something great. Leave us a good review as you enjoy it and feel free to send suggestions to [email protected]
- Tap the measure dots on top left of drum rack to select new measures to create longer drum loops.
- To edit note length: tap info button on keyboard rack, then tap Note Edit. Tap+Hold finger over note then drag right to extend note length.