Audio Spectrum Monitor
iOS Universal Music
It is an application program that in real time displays the spectrum of the voice input from your device's microphone. A horizontal axis is a music scale.
A display position can be adjusted by dragging horizontally.
Scaling of the display range of a scale can be carried out in pinch zoom operation.
[ feature ]
- The spectrum of the voice input from your device's microphone is in real time displayed.
- A horizontal axis is displayed by the music scale.
- Display 6 octaves from C2 to B7.
- It corresponds to a horizontal rotation of the screen.
- The basic frequency (pitch) is presumed and it displays it.
- It correspond to a drug and pinch zoom.
- Recording and playback
- Save/Load function
- Import/Export function
[ How to use ]
Please input the voice from your device's microphone. The spectrum is in real time displayed. It corresponds to a horizontal rotation.
[ Pitch detection ]
When the pitch is presumed, a blue vertical line is displayed at the position of the music scale.
Moreover, value (Hz) of the pitch and the music scale name are displayed in the top of the screen.
When the voice contains two or more musical instruments and harmonies, it is not possible to analyze it correctly.
[ Recording and playback ]
Only 3 minute you can record.
- Added import/export features