Cardiology Clinical Questions.
iOS Universal Medical
The app is logically divided into nine sections: Diagnostic Testing, Acute Coronary Syndrome, Valvular Diseases, Cardiac Diseases, Examination, Arrhythmias, Congenital Heart Diseases, Heart Failure and Hypertension, and Medications.
• Covers virtually every topic seen on the wards
• Simulates the consultation process: consult question >data collection>synthesis of data> solution
• NEW to this edition: Guidelines for atrial fibrillation, hypertension, Lipids, Preoperative Screening, congestive heart failure, valvular heart disease, peripheral arterial disease, and more
You will find Cardiology Clinical Questions to be the single-best resource for quickly translating the most current knowledge into practical, diagnostic real-time solutions.
• Expandable question and answer screens for quick and easy viewing
• Take notes on each question, email notes
• Favorite any question for quick reference
• Designed for iPhone and iPad
John P. Higgins, MD, MBA, MPHIL, FACC, FACP, FAHA, FASNC, FSGC ACSM Certified Clinical Exercise Specialist & Certified Personal Trainer ; Assistant Professor of Medicine, The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UT Health) ; Director of Exercise Physiology , Memorial Hermann Sports Medicine Institute ; Chief of Cardiology, Lyndon B. Johnson General Hospital; Principal Investigator HEARTS (Houston Early Age Risk Testing & Screening Study), Houston, TX
Asif Ali, MD Clinical Assistant Professor , Division of Cardiovascular Medicine, The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UT Health) ; Memorial Hermann Heart and Vascular Institute Sub-Clinical Investigator, HEARTS (Houston Early Age Risk Testing & Screening Study), Houston, TX
David M. Filsoof, MD, Division of Cardiovascular Medicine , Sub-Clinical Investigator HEARTS (Houston Early Age Risk Testing & Screening Study) , University of Texas-Houston Health Science Center , Houston, TX, Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education, Jacksonville, FL
Updated for iOS 12