Mac OS Productivity
◆◆◆ ON SALE FOR A LIMITED TIME: 50% OFF ◆◆◆
New Files is a tool to create new files quickly. New Files gives you a simple way for create a new file. Click menu icon or use shortcut to create new files quickly.
Just One-Click to create following type of files!
- Click “NEW” menu items in the status bar to create new files quickly.
- Use customized shortcut to create most used files.
- The newly created file is revealed in the finder.
- Path extension is appended automatically.
- A sound is played on file creation finish.
- The newly created file is revealed in the Finder.
- You can chose to open the newly created file automatically by turning on the "Open file on creation finish" in the Preferences.
We love to hear your feedback. Please remember, we cannot reply to your comments in the Mac App Store.
If you have a question, please contact us through our support mail. Thank You!
◆◆◆ Bug Fix & Feature Request ◆◆◆
If you have any problem, please email us at [email protected]
We will fix bugs and add features for you as soon as possible.
fix bug for 10.12