AppLocker (Password lock apps)
Mac OS Productivity
AppLocker can password protect individual apps on your Mac.
It's easy to use and there is absolutely no configuration required. Just start AppLocker, add a password and select the apps you want to keep private. It also supports Touch ID and Bluetooth ID (unlock apps with your fingerprint or with a nearby personal device).
Use this tool and stop worrying about your privacy when you lend your computer to a guest, friend or family member. No one will mess with your important apps anymore.
• Password protect individual applications on your Mac
• Touch ID: unlock apps with your fingerprint
• Bluetooth ID: automatically unlock apps when your personal device (for example, your phone) is near your computer (around 5 meters)
• Easy to use, absolutely no configuration required
• Block access to applications that you want private and avoid
sneak peeks from guests, family members, friends or co-workers
• Perfect for anyone who uses a Mac in the office or at home and shares the computer with co-workers, family members or guests
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complaint and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.
• Fixed an issue that was causing AppLocker to request a password even if one was not configured