MetaGear - metadata editor
Mac OS Photography
MetaGear is a simple to use app to view and edit the information (geotag, date, camera, copyright etc.) stored within your photos. With this app you can simply and quckly edit the tags of batch of images (like deleting geotag, or copyright).
With MetaGear you can:
• view Exif, IPTC, JFIF, TIFF tags from the images, in human readable format
• add, edit or delete tags
• edit tags of several images at the same time
• select the geolocation on map
• shift creating date of all the photos by selected time interval
• create presets of metadata changes that you can apply further.
• delete metadata completely
• set custom output image size
• set sequential naming for the processed images
Support of macOS Catalina