Mac OS Music
Multi-instrument, audio analysis and metering software for Post and Broadcast Engineers, Music Engineers, Video Editors, Sound Designers and Composers and everyone else that works with audio.
REALTIME METERING SOLUTIONS
You can use Sonic Atom to comply with industry standards (like the CALM Act), to monitor, visualize and analyze all essential aspects of your audio signal.
Furthermore, you can comply with the latest loudness standards like ITU BS.1770-4, EBU R128 (G10), ATSC A/85:2013 and more. Ensure your audio won't clip in the analog domain with the True-Peak meter and that you have a healthy LRA with the Loudness Range Meter.
• Realtime Visual Intelligence
• Speed and Accuracy
• Individual Metering Windows
• Multichannel Support (up to 5.1)
• Full Loudness Metering Suite
• Light and Dark Mode Color Schemes
• Data and Graph Export
• Spectrograph - Frequency Spectrum Display
• Spectrogram - Frequency Spectrum History
• Goniometer - Stereo Image Visualizer
• Phase Correlation - Channel Relationship Meter
• Level Meter - Level History Display
• Level Dynamic Range - Level Distribution Analysis
• MultiLevel Meter - Multichannel Level Monitor
• Loudness Meter - Loudness History Display
• Loudness Range (LRA) - Loudness Distribution Analysis
• Power Balance - Stereo Power Difference
• Programme / Integrated Loudness - Loudness History Analysis
• Peak and True-Peak Meter - Peak History Analysis
• LEQ Meter - Loudness Integration Analysis
• Oscilloscope - Waveform Display
• Tuner - Fundamental Tone Finder and History Display
• Waveform - Waveform Display
• Any Core Audio Compliant Audio Hardware
• AUAudioFilePlayer (Audio Unit)
• AUNetReceive (Audio Unit)
• State Recovery
• Easy to Use Help Documents
For more details please check our page.
• Fixes Spectrogram drawing
• Other bug fixes & improvements
Love our app? Remember to rate us!