Mac OS Finance
"Where does all my money go?" A paper check register can't categorize your transactions or report cash flow over time, and it'll never balance itself. Other finance apps are like medieval torture devices, so full of features you don't need that they're actually painful to use. What you really need is a friendly personal finance tool that gets the basics just right and keeps things simple. That's where we come in. Introducing CheckBook 2, your powerfully simple personal finance manager.
Precisely manage your finances
• Find transactions with simple searches or dozens of powerful search criteria
• Reconcile your accounts to the penny
• Schedule transactions that repeat periodically, like monthly bills and paychecks
• Track cash flow over time with customizable reports so you can see where your money came from and where it’s going
Import from other personal finance apps or your bank
• Strong support for OFX, QFX, QIF, CSV and Text
• Import from Quicken® Essentials for Mac
Share and sync your data
• Sync with other users on a local network
• Sync with iCloud
• Manage accounts in multiple currencies
• Transfer funds between accounts without creating two transactions (check out the built-in help or contact us for help)
Learn more about CheckBook
• Download & print CheckBook's built-in help: http://www.splasm.com/checkbook
• Watch video tutorials of CheckBook: http://www.splasm.com/videos
• Share with other CheckBook users in our forums: http://www.splasm.com/forum
Send questions about CheckBook to [email protected] We're happy to help!
• Account Summaries can once again show or hide Resolved Entries, Tax-Deductible Entries, and Checks.