Eve for HomeKit
iOS Universal Lifestyle
Eve works with all HomeKit-enabled accessories. See your home at a glance. Customize your ecosystem down to the finest detail. Activate scenes in a snap. And easily create automations using timers and rules. With Eve, you’re at the forefront of connected home control – and guided – every step of the way.
— AT A GLANCE —
Get a quick overview of everything that's happening in your connected home. Quickly access your favorite scenes to instantly control multiple accessories as one. And dive into room or type details with a simple tap.
— CONVENIENT CUSTOMIZATION —
Personalize your home according to your exact preferences. Choose among the many pre-defined rooms or add your own. And organize all your HomeKit-enabled accessories in a way that feels natural.
— POWERFUL AUTOMATIONS —
Easily create advanced scenes to control multiple accessories with a single command. And set timers to synchronize your home with your daily routine. Better yet, add powerful rules to set scenes based on accessory values or your location, and have your home work for you – automatically.
— ABOUT EVE —
The Eve family of HomeKit-enabled accessories puts your home at your fingertips. Control your lights, appliances, radiators and other connected comforts – with your iPhone or just your voice. Easily create automations for carefree convenience around the clock. And gather data on temperature, air quality, humidity, energy consumption and more.
Meet the whole Eve family of HomeKit-enabled accessories at evehome.com
Buckle up for Eve 5.2, bringing convenient measurement migration capabilities, a wealth of improvements for many Eve accessories, plus further advancements allowing you to take control of your ever-growing Thread network better than ever.
— MIGRATE MEASUREMENTS —
Did you add a Thread-enabled Eve Weather, Eve Energy, or one of the many other next-generation Eve accessories to your home, but now have your measurement history scattered across different accessories? Fear not, because Eve 5.2 introduces Measurement Migration: simply head to the accessory settings of your new device and tap "Migrate Measurements".
Now, you can migrate all those years of weather history gathered by your Eve Degree to be displayed right along your current measurements of Eve Weather. Or not lose track of consumption measurements while still upgrading to a powerful, Thread-enabled Eve Energy.
Migrating measurements is available across all Eve accessories that share the same capabilities, and your measurements will continue to be stored exclusively locally on your iPhone or iPad. So if you want to access your measurements on multiple devices, please make sure to migrate your measurements on each device.
Beyond this powerful new capability, Eve 5.2 also includes a wealth of further improvements:
• Eve Aqua: improved display of schedules and current accessory status
• Eve Energy: improved support for the new, Thread-enabled generation, available now in Europe and soon in the U.K., the U.S. and Canada
• Eve Light Switch (Europe): improved support for the new, Thread-enabled generations, available now in Europe
• Eve Weather: improved weather trend and temperature range display in the room overview
• iPad & Mac: restored the ability to add, edit and reorder Rooms and Zones in the sidebar
• Thread Network view: improved network surveying and HomePod mini detection when using a router-capable Eve accessory such as Eve Energy or Eve Light Switch (Europe)
• New option to show Thread transport characteristics by tapping Edit in the details view of any Thread-enabled accessory
• Improved firmware update process for accessories connected via Thread
• Improved Traditional Chinese localization
Version 5.2.1 fixes an issue with assigning new Thread-compatible accessories to Eve Extend.
Enjoy this release of the Eve app, and learn all about the brand-new Eve Light Switch (Europe), Eve Energy (U.K.), Eve Energy (U.S. & Canada) and Thread at evehome.com.