Coupons.com: Cash Back Savings
iOS Universal Shopping
Get big savings easily with the Coupons.com app. Simply tap and save at your favorite grocery stores with free digital grocery coupons for popular brands.
Save $100s with free grocery coupons and deals at your favorite stores like Walmart, Target, Kroger and Dollar General. You’ll have access to hundreds of coupons on the brands you love, making saving money effortless. Best of all, you can manage all your grocery shopping and coupons right from your phone, in one single app, without ever relying on a printer or shuffling between multiple store apps.
Join the millions of shoppers who use the Coupons.com app to shop and save easily at your favorite grocery stores. Enjoy two ways to save: One, simply link your store loyalty cards to your Coupons.com account, then add coupons with a tap to save seamlessly at the register. The dollars fall off at purchase.
Two, if your store doesn’t have a loyalty card, get cash back after purchase. Just choose the coupons you like and add them to the stores you want to redeem them at–all in the app– then submit a picture of your receipt after purchase. After your purchase is verified, you’ll get cash back in your PayPal account. So easy!
No printing, no paper, no hassle—it’s a cinch now to save on food, baby and toddler items, pet food, medicine and personal care. We have coupons from all your favorite brands like Tide, Bounty, Cheerios, Kraft, Kellogg’s, General Mills, Campbell’s, Dole, Betty Crocker, M&M’s, Perdue, Crest, Pantene and more.
Here’s how it works:
1) After you download the free app, sign in to your Coupons.com account (or sign up if you’re new—it’s quick and easy).
2) Link your store loyalty cards to your Coupons.com account. If your store doesn’t have a loyalty card, you can still save by using cash back grocery coupons—we’ll tell you how in a second.
3) Next, browse through 100s of free grocery coupons by store and add them with just a tap.
4) Load up your cart at the store and follow your shopping list in the app to make sure you’re using all the grocery coupons you’ve chosen.
5) Then save one of two ways: Instantly at checkout or after your purchase. Stores with loyalty cards give you instant savings, while other stores require a quick picture of your receipt. Simply send us the photo, we’ll verify your purchase, then put cash into your PayPal account as soon as possible. The best part: You won’t have to wait to reach a minimum amount in order to get your money.
What you’ll love:
• Easily save $100s on your favorite brands with offers that are added daily. Plus, watch for Coupons.com-exclusive offers that you can redeem for free items, like bananas, coffee, or potatoes.
• Add all your store loyalty cards to just one app! No need to juggle several cards or accounts. Once you link them to your Coupons.com app, all your grocery coupons will be in one spot, making grocery planning, shopping, and saving easier than ever.
• No loyalty card at your store? No problem. Get cash back after purchase by simply adding coupons, making your purchase, then sending us a photo of your receipt after checkout. The best part: There’s no minimum purchase required to get cash back!
• Put away your scissors and never worry about forgetting your coupons. All your grocery savings will be digital, making the shopping and saving process easier and more organized for you. However, don’t fret: If you still prefer to print your coupons, you can do so directly from the app.
If you’re looking for grocery savings at stores like Target, Walmart, Albertsons, Safeway, Winn-Dixie, Meijer, Food Lion and more, the Coupons.com app is the one-stop shop for all your grocery coupons, deals and savings.
Having trouble with the app?
Contact our friendly support team and we'll get you back to saving in a snap:
Coupons.com is a Quotient brand.
You can now sign into the app using your Apple ID. And, as always, new coupons have been added to your favorite stores.