iOS Universal Healthcare & Fitness
Track your fitness and find your motivation for a fitter life in the TomTom Sports app. View all your activities in one place, see your steps and fitness Trends through Daily Summaries, and reach your goals faster with motivational feedback, even without a TomTom Sports device.
The TomTom Sports app gets you going
- Allow data import from Apple Health to start tracking your daily activities: steps, calories, active time, and distance
- Set your activity tracking goals and see your progress trends over time
- Compare yourself with other TomTom Sports users of your age, gender, and activity level, with Peer Comparisons
- Get your daily dose of motivation with activity Daily Summaries
- See how you’re doing throughout the day with Hour-by-Hour views and progress Trends
- Share your fitness achievements on your favorite Social Media and get motivation from your friends
- Import weight from a smart scale compatible with Apple Health, and see your Trends in the app.
TomTom Sports app and your TomTom Sports product: the perfect match
The TomTom Sports app is packed with features, yet easy to use. With a TomTom Sports product you will be able to do even more, such as:
- Set your goal for the sport you love. Track your workout with your TomTom Sports product and relive it on the app, with all stats and most recent activities on the Latest tab
- Get all the benefits of tracking your heart rate, including resting heart rate for a summary of your overall fitness, and heart-rate zones for more efficient workouts
- Get Personal Best badges for running, trail running, and cycling activities
- See Personal Best Splits for all activities so you know what stretches you pushed yourself on
- Track your sleep patterns in the Trends tab
- Set a Body Composition goal with TomTom Touch, and track your body muscle and fat percentage change over time
- Dive deeper with Performance Analytics down to the second, including pace, heart rate, elevation, ascent, and speed metrics
- See your Fitness Age, showing you how fit you really are by comparing your VO2 max level with global averages for your age and gender
- Take your performance to the next level with Interval Training and Advanced Workouts, helping you customize your own training and achieve your goals faster
- View your Trails list and details directly in the app, and sync them to your GPS watch
- Simply share your data with other apps like Strava, Endomondo, MapMyFitness, MyFitnessPal, NikePlus, Runkeeper, and more.
Works with the following TomTom Sports products
TomTom Runner, Touch, Adventurer, Spark, and Multi-Sport ranges. Wondering what’s the best device for you? Visit tomtom.com/sports to find out.
This mobile app only works on phones with Bluetooth Smart (4.1 or higher) and iOS8 or higher. The TomTom Sports app needs to be connected to the internet to exchange information with your TomTom product.
Still reading? That shows dedication – you’ll go far. Download the app and Get Going!
More info on tomtom.com/sportsapp
Bug fixes and improvements.