iOS iPhone Healthcare & Fitness
The Centered app offers a unique program for stress management by encouraging you to add mindful meditation sessions and activity to their daily routine.
Track progress towards how 'centered' you are as you get closer to meeting your goals. Also, see how adding meditation sessions and adding more steps to your day affects your mood. Over time, as you meet your goals, your activity and mindfulness circles will come together into one, representing your centered being.
The Centered App for iPhone & Apple Watch allows you to:
• Set a personalized daily steps and a weekly mindful meditation goal
• Meditation sessions include: self guided meditation, mini meditation, mindful walk, meditation on activity, compassion meditation, mindful meditation and body awareness meditation
• See how mood is impacted by being more mindful and increased activity
• Schedule reminders to meditate with time suggestions based on open times on your iCalendar
• Integrates with Health App
The mindful meditation sessions in the Centered app are based on clinical research by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois, the University of Massachusetts School of Medicine and the Adler School of Professional Psychology which suggests that brief, regular sessions of mindfulness-based meditation can result in reduced stress and increased overall health. Also, general research has shown that meditation and physical activity can lead to stress reduction, better heart health and weight loss, among other health benefits.
We would love to hear about your experience using the Centered App. Email us at [email protected]
3D Touch for Quick Actions from App Icon for iPhone 6s & iPhone 6s Plus
Added easier way to input mood from Apple Watch notifications
Minor bug fixes