Titan Quest HD
iOS Universal Games
One of the best hack-and-slash games of all time now fits in your pocket!
Originally released on PC in 2006, Titan Quest is an action RPG set against a mythological backdrop. The Titans have escaped from prison and are hell-bent on destroying the Earth. The Gods alone can’t stop them -- a hero is needed to lead this epic struggle. Victory or defeat will determine humanity’s fate and that of the Olympians.
You are that hero! Create your character, explore ancient civilizations like Greece, Egypt, Babylon, and China, and fight against hordes of legendary creatures! Master the arts of archery, swordsmanship or magic and upgrade your character to unlock awesome powers! Discover special items to help you complete your quest: legendary swords, devastating thunderbolts, enchanted bows, and much more!
Specially adapted for mobile devices, this new version offers numerous new features:
● A new touch-friendly interface
● Completely redesigned touch-friendly gameplay
● High-quality graphics
● A huge, open world to explore
● Full day/night cycle
● 80 different mythological creatures: Minotaurs, Cyclopses, Gorgons, and many more
● 1200+ items to discover
● 30 different character classes
● 150 different character skills
● Colossal playtime of more than 60 hours
● Scalable difficulty modes: weapons and enemies match your skill level
● Dozens of unlockable achievements to discover
● No ads, no microtransactions.
Mixing ancient mythology with non-stop action, Titan Quest is a classic hack-and-slash offering energizing gameplay with a fast, intense rhythm. Overcome thrilling challenges and vanquish the greatest enemies ever to invade the mobile world!
DLCs available as in-app purchase:
● IMMORTAL THRONE - Encounter the greatest villains of Greek mythology, brave the attacks of Cerberus, and hazard the banks of the River Styx to conquer this dark new adventure.
● RAGNARÖK - In the uncharted lands of northern Europe, you’ll brave the realms of the Celts, the Northmen, and the Asgardian gods!
● ATLANTIS - Set out on a journey across the western Mediterranean, in search of the mythical kingdom of Atlantis. Including the Tartarus Arena for epic battles!
- Tweaked inventory management (item coloring, improved auto sorting, fast stashing, fixed scrolls could get lost)
- Changed attack handling so that you can cancel the attack by moving (but you have to keep holding attack now to complete an attack!)
- Changed targeting so that you can use certain skills even when no enemy is targeted
- Improved memory usage to make it run more stable on 1GB devices
- Fixed some quest related bugs
- Fixed problem with items that can't be picked up because they keep floating
- Reduced Typhon's life leech because he was too hard for tank/low dps characters
- Fixed/restored +10 Intelligence reward you get from defeating Mimer
- Adjust medium/low graphic settings to have more effect on the amount of particles and thus should give better performance
- Adjusted Cerberus fight area to use less particles and thus have better performance
- Fixed problem with DLC menu background being reset to the default background
- Merged latest PC code into the version (tweaks, fixes and balancing changes)
- Adjusted loot tables so that Aionios, Demonskin Walkers and other high level items can drop again