This app was removed from the App Store.
Shades: A Simple Puzzle Game
iOS Universal Games
To celebrate the launch of our new game, DETACHMENT, Shades is FREE THIS WEEKEND!
We’re not going to pretend - we’re giving Shades away for free because we really hope you’ll try Detachment too. It has the same minimalist design and mellow, meditative gameplay. So download both games today - they’re both FREE!
Meditation + Panic. It's an addictive combo. Over 4 million people have chilled out with Shades, you should too.
~ Apple App Of The Week!
~ Buzzfeed - featured in "31 iPhone Games You Should Be Playing Already"
~ Buzzfeed - featured in "29 Games Every Procrastinator Should Know About"
~ Apple Best New Games
~ Starbucks "Pick of the Week"
"Shades is a really charming puzzle game, not unlike Tetris. It has some lovely design touches and is a really calming experience to play." - Buzzfeed
"The graphics are ingeniously simple as are the rules, but as you start to play you soon realize that the gameplay is anything but easy." - TouchArcade
"I highly recommend checking out Shades" - AppAdvice
"Surprisingly difficult!" ~ The guys who made it.
A mesmerizing, calming, zen-like experience. A very simple game that will challenge you to think very fast.
- Simple rules
- Intuitive gameplay
- Difficult to master
- 3 modes of play. Easy. Medium. Hard.
- Challenge yourself with 3,4 or 5 column play!
- Beautiful, colorful, minimalist design.
- Sound design by ONBC
How to Play:
The gameplay is simple.
- Move the falling blocks into the best position to combine blocks and clear rows.
- Place 2 blocks of the same color on top of each other to combine them into a single block of a darker color.
- Create a row of blocks with the same color to clear the row.
- Don't let your stack of blocks hit the top.
Super simple, surprisingly challenging.
We would like to thank Oliver North Boy Choir (http://www.onbc.dk) for permission to use the song “Sleep” in the Shades video preview - https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/sleep/id768761322?i=768761323
- bug fixes and improvements
TouchArcade —'Shades' Review: A Strikingly Simple, Tetris like Puzzle Game