Rise of Kingdoms
iOS Universal Games
11 Civilizations, 34 Heroes, Real Warfare
From the depths of obscurity to the peaks of legend, you will be the author of your civilization's history. Will you launch epic wars and conquer the entire world? Or rise up as a virtuous leader renowned for your sagacity? Will you set off to explore the unknown as a pioneer? Or dedicate yourself to helping your own people?
Only time will tell...
Battles are not pre-calculated but happen in real time on the map. Anyone can join or leave a battle at any time, allowing true RTS gameplay. See an ally being attacked right in your backyard? Send some troops to help your buddy out, or launch a surprise counterattack on the attacker’s city.
#Seamless World Map#
All in-game action takes place on a single, enormous map inhabited by players and NPC characters. No isolated bases or separate battle screens. Never before seen on mobile “infinite zoom” feature allows you to transition freely between the world view and individual cities or barbarian outposts. Map features include natural obstructions such as rivers and mountain ranges and strategic passes that must be captured to gain entrance to neighboring regions.
#Eleven Unique Civilizations#
Choose one of 11 historical civilizations (more to come!) and guide your civilization from a lone clan into a great power. Each civilization has its own architecture, unique units, and special advantages.
#Exploration & Investigation#
The world of Rise of Kingdoms is covered in thick fog. Dispatch scouts to explore this mysterious land and uncover the hidden treasure within. Investigate lost temples, barbarian fortresses, mysterious caves, and tribal villages, gather intelligence on your enemies, and prepare yourself for the ultimate clash!
#Unrestricted Troop Movements#
New orders can be issued to troops at any time, offering limitless strategic possibilities. Launch a feint at an enemy city, then circle back and meet up with your alliance army to capture a pass. Dispatch troops to collect lumber from a nearby forest and have them pick off a few barbarian clans along the way. Forces can also be split up between multiple commanders so that you can engage in multiple actions simultaneously.
Full set of alliance features allow players to help one another: alliance chat with built-in translation function, officer roles, map indicators to coordinate strategies, and more! Alliances can expand their territory to gain resources, capture mountain passes and barbarian outposts to strengthen their position, and work together to unlock group achievements.
#Conquer the Kingdom#
Fight alongside your alliance to take control of this vast kingdom. Clash with other players and use superior tactics to emerge victorious in a MMO strategy battle royale. Rise to the top and you and your civilization will be written down in your kingdom’s history!
Call upon dozens of historical figures who will serve as your trustworthy commanders, from Julius Caesar and Sun Tzu to Joan of Arc and Kusunoki Masashige. Level up your commanders by defeating barbarians and sending them into battles, then upgrade their abilities using an RPG style talent tree and skill system.
*Infinite Zoom--never before seen on mobile!
*Civilization Specific Cities
*3D Character Models
1. NINJA GAIDEN 3: Razor's Edge Crossover Event Coming Soon
The heir of the Hayabusa clan rises again! What secrets are the ninjas keeping...? A limited-time Rise of Kingdoms and NINJA GAIDEN 3: Razor's Edge crossover event:
1) Assembling Scrolls: Collect scattered fragments and put them together to form the Hayabusa clan’s secret scrolls, and at the same time earn great rewards such as avatar frames and name plaques!
2) “Dragon Ninja” and “Shinobi of the Shadows” bundles available for a limited time! Buy them to get lots of rare rewards no longer in circulation!
2. “Lost Kingdom: Season of Conquest” Optimizations
Since putting the Season of Conquest online, we have received lots of suggestions and feedback from Governors. We have tried and tested many things, and continued to listen to a wealth of voices from the RoK community. In this version, we have decided to reduce crystal buffs during the Season of Conquest, add more ways to gain crystals, and increase the number of crystals earned. Specific details are as follows:
The following changes will take effect for new Seasons of Conquest, as well as those currently in progress when the update comes online:
1) Significantly increased the number of crystals dropped by barbarians and barbarian forts.
2) Increased the number of crystals awarded for completing Bastion quests.
3) Reduced the difficulty of Bastion quests.
4) Reduced the refresh cooldown for Bastion quests.
5) Reduced the power of Season of Conquest barbarians, as well as the action point cost of attacking them.
6) The strategic view of the world map will display the location of Bastions.
7) Reduced the duration of Kahar the Hidden to 30 minutes, and that of Kahar's Treasure to 10 minutes.
The following changes will only take effect in Seasons of Conquest which begin after the update takes effect:
1) Reworked the combat-related buffs which can be obtained at the crystal research center.
2) Increased the conversion capacity of crystal mines.
3) Greatly reduced the time it takes to upgrade the crystal mine and crystal research center.
4) Greatly reduced the time it takes to research crystal technologies.
5) Added “Season Quests” which can be completed to earn a large number of speedup items.
6) Added a lot of achievements, which grant “Crystal Chests” when unlocked. These chests can be used in the next Season of Conquest to gain crystals.
7) At the same time, for any kingdom that begins the next Season of Conquest after the update, 1.5 million crystals will be given to each Governor to help them get off to a good start.
We hope the above changes will bring a better Season of Conquest experience to all Governors. At the same time, we apologize for any negative impact this may have on Governors who have already participated in Season of Conquest. We will be sending compensation items to Governors from kingdoms who have already or are currently participating in the Season of Conquest. Please be sure to claim it.
3. Lucerne Scrolls Optimizations
We have noticed that many Governors feel the Lucerne Scrolls are too difficult and take too long. We have thus decided to decrease the difficulty of Lucerne Scrolls quests, and to make each event shorter. Specific adjustments are as follows:
1) Lucerne Scrolls has a brand new display.
2) Each season’s duration has been reduced from eight weeks to five, and the maximum quest level has been reduced to 50.
3) Reduced the difficulty of Lucerne Scrolls quests.
4) Added quest rewards for “Ancestor’s Legacy” and “Divine Inheritance”.
5) You will now still be able to purchase “The Archaeologist” after purchasing “Treasure Hunter”.
4. Other Changes