Incoboto - GameClub
iOS Universal Games
Nominated for a BAFTA for best mobile game, and a nominee of PocketGamer’s “Best App Ever,” Incoboto is “as much an experience as it is a game,” per TouchArcade.
When The Corporation causes all the suns to go out, a small boy named Inco and his strange friend Helios set out to bring light back to the universe. Collect star pieces to illuminate planets and open gates to other worlds where more puzzles and answers await. Each planet contains clues to the mysterious past of this dark universe. As you continue on your journey, you'll earn new abilities and find strange gadgets to aid in your quest.
The puzzles come in many forms. Master gravity, pop into portals, activate machinery, throw objects to trigger switches, and more. Think outside of the box and you may be able to get your hands on all of the secret star maps that are placed in the most out-of-the-way locations. Can you solve the many mysteries that lay between you and the answers you seek?
- Solve Tricky Puzzles: Activate dormant machines to manipulate gravity, zip through portals, power moving platforms, and more!
- Explore the Universe: Visit world after world, exploring the desolate remains to find hints and clues about what happened to the once-thriving civilization.
- Get New Abilities: Learn to grapple, throw items, scan the planets for secrets, and gain other useful techniques that will help you track down every last star piece!
- Collect Star Maps: For the ultimate challenge, try to gather all 50 of these out-of-the-way items. You'll need sharp wits and good reflexes to get them all!
- Choose Your Controls: Pick between multiple control options to find the ones that suit you best!
GameClub is a subscription mobile gaming service. If you like our games, try our auto-renewing monthly subscription for 30 days free, and play all of our games with no limits, no ads, no hidden fees, and no other in-app purchases.
If you choose to purchase GameClub’s optional subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. No charge will be made for the free trial period. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior of the current period, at the cost indicated. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your App Store account settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]
Thanks for playing this GameClub game! GameClub offers a curated catalog of iconic games, with new titles released every week. Subscribers get access to unlimited gameplay, no ads, and no additional purchases — just pure fun.
This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements. Let’s play!
TouchArcade —'Incoboto' Review - The End of The Universe Was Never So Much Fun