Civil War: 1862
iOS Universal Games
Civil War: 1862 is the prequel to the highly acclaimed Civil War: 1863, incorporating the detailed strategic gameplay of the original while adding major new features and improvements such as flank attacks and strategic movement. Melee combat has also been given greater emphasis and the range of troop quality has been expanded to include elite units.
The game gives a unique wargaming experience on iPhone and iPad and includes 14 historical battles from the American Civil War in 1862, thirteen of which can be played as either side. Five additional campaigns featuring many more historical battles are also available via in-app purchase.
Key Game Features:
● High Definition Civil War Era Graphics.
● 8 Mission 'Tutorial' campaign.
● 5 Mission 'Fix Bayonets' campaign.
● 8 Mission 'Steel and Thunder' campaign.
● All missions can be played as both sides (except the tutorial).
● 8 Unique Civil War Units:
- Infantry with Muskets.
- Infantry with Rifled Muskets.
- Naval Gunboats.
- Dismounted and Mounted Cavalry.
● Four classes of infantry - Raw, Average, Veteran and Elite.
● Different infantry formations: unformed, line for shooting and column for charging!
● Detailed Combat Analysis.
● Flank Attacks .
● Strategic Movement.
● Hours of Gameplay.
● Universal App (Works on iPhone & iPad).
Purchasable Extra Content:
● 8 Mission 'Colossus' campaign.
● 8 Mission 'Fresh Troops' campaign.
● 8 Mission 'Death and Glory' campaign.
● 8 Mission 'Broken Line' campaign.
● 8 Mission 'Shot and Shell' campaign comprising a series on non-historical game challenges.
● 8 Mission 'The Great Struggle.' campaign.
Thank you for supporting our games!
© 2013 Hunted Cow Studios Ltd. © 2013 HexWar Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Fix: A critical issue displaying the curved loss meters after the previous graphics update.
Change: A reduction in the download size.
148Apps —Civil War II: 1862 Review
PocketGamer —Civil War II: 1862