iOS iPhone Entertainment
The Star Wars app is your official mobile connection to a galaxy far, far away.
With a dynamic interface, the Star Wars app immerses you in breaking news, rich media, social updates, special events, and interactive features. Here’s where the fun begins:
● Get instant notifications on big announcements, including trailer releases and movie news
● Theme your app with Light Side, Dark Side, or Droid interfaces, each containing different designs, sounds, and animations
● Take and share a Star Wars “selfie” in various iconic costumes and settings, including Jedi, Princess Leia (with hair buns), Han Solo’s carbon freeze, and more
● Get Star Wars-themed weather and five-day forecasts, featuring original art and parallax effects of in-universe planets and locales
● Wield a lightsaber and hone your skills against a training remote, as seen in Star Wars: A New Hope
● Play classic sound clips and sound effects from your favorite Star Wars characters, creatures, weapons, vehicles, and scenes
● Follow official Star Wars social channels via aggregated, customizable feeds from Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tumblr, Google+, and Twitter
● Watch official Star Wars videos, including movie trailers, The Star Wars Show, Rebels Recon, behind-the-scenes featurettes, and more
● Read official Star Wars news and blogs from StarWars.com, including creator interviews, and more
● Count down to theatrical releases and exciting fan events with an always-running timer
● Share Emojis and animated GIFs with your friends and family
● Discover behind-the-scenes fun facts with This Day In Star Wars History
● Sign up for Star Wars ID and join the growing Star Wars fan community
Always in motion is the future. This app will continue to grow, evolve, and become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.
NOTE: For the best experience, we recommend using this app on an iPhone 5 or higher running iOS9.0 and above. Headphones are suggested, especially for Jakku Spy and Force Trainer. Use Wi-Fi if experiencing connection or loading difficulties. The Find the Force and Jakku Spy features are not compatible with iPod Touch 5th Generation devices and lower.
This app contains advertising messages as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links and content, registration to create or sign in using a Star Wars ID account, and push notifications to let you know when have updates like breaking news, additional content or new features.
Please note that this is an English language app with limited features available in local languages. Some versions include regional social feeds.
A new planet was added to weather
A Link was added for the Play Disney Parks Star Wars Datapad feature
Permission requests have been updated to be more clear
Minor enhancements and bug fixes are included