iTooch 8th Grade Language Arts
iOS Universal Education
With more than 1,590 exercises, iTooch 8th Grade Language Arts is a new and fun way of practicing and learning Language Arts for 8th Graders.
It is, by far, the largest collection of educational activities based on the US National Common Core Standards on the App Store.
Used by more than 4,000,000 users, iTooch apps provide comprehensive learning solutions which help parents, teachers and students to identify and address learning needs in a fun and motivating way.
== ELIGIBLE FOR THE APPLE VOLUME PURCHASE PROGRAM ==
iTooch 8th Grade Language Arts content can be evaluated before purchase by downloading the iTooch Middle School App, which provides free access to an extract of the same content.
VPP offers discounts to schools for volume purchases (min. 20 apps)
== UNIQUE SET OF FEATURES ==
‣ A clear, simple and colorful interface to engage children to learn with fun
‣ Speech synthesis to help young users in reading and text comprehension
‣ Multi-player management
‣ Font size adjustment to suit everyone’s needs
‣ A virtual blackboard
‣ A lesson summary attached to each chapter
‣ In-app feedback to send suggestions to the author
== PARENTS AND KIDS LOVE OUR APPS ==
‣ "This app has been everything I was looking for. Multiple question types including decimal points and word problems. The ability to test the learning. And here's the kicker: it is so much fun, I had to pull my 5th grader off of it after 2 hours!"
‣ "My son is home schooled plus goes to a charter school. This program makes it easy to supplement his schoolwork without buying a lot of books or printing worksheets. I recommend it for all parents who are committed to their children's education."
== WHAT TEACHERS HAVE SAID ==
‣ "I just downloaded your apps. Wow. They are amazing. I have been using the iPad for over a year in my class and I have to say that this is one if the best apps I have seen in a long time."
‣ "A terrific app that covers a lot of ground concept-wise. This app combines a no-frills approach to content while still providing the user with an exciting learning experience. The mascot is adorable and keeps kids on task with lots of encouragement and there is a lesson summary available when needed."
== OUR APPLICATION CONTAINS ==
‣ 4 themes: Reading, Writing and Composition, Grammar, Vocabulary Booster
‣ 49 chapters per title with lessons, examples, and figures
‣ 1,586 questions per title with clues and detailed explanations
‣ 107 original pictures
‣ iTooch 8th Grade Language Arts is by far the most comprehensive educative tool on the App Store for students in 8th grade.
Discover our apps for 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade, 6th Grade, 7th Grade and 8th Grade to practice Language Arts, Math and Science. iTooch apps comply with the US National Common Core standards for K1, K2, K3, K4, K5, K6, K7 and K8.
== CONTACT ==
‣ Facebook: http://facebook.com/itoochapps
‣ Twitter: @itooch
‣ Website: http://edupad.com
Updated the App to fully support iOS13