DoodleMath: Elementary Math
iOS Universal Education
DoodleMath boosts the maths confidence and ability of your 4-14 year old with a personalized work program tailored to their strengths and weaknesses.
Using Proxima™, our award-winning algorithm, DoodleMath ensures progression by creating every child a unique experience which automatically revises tricky topics and introduces new areas.
DoodleMath meets all Common Core Standards criteria for Kindergarten to 6th Grade math.
▶ Key features
• A fun, personalized math program for every child
• Meets all Common Core Standards criteria for Kindergarten to 6th Grade math
• Designed to be used for 10 minutes a day
• Work from anywhere with offline capabilities
• Created by educational professionals and proven to work by university studies
• Great range of interactive questions which support all types of learner
• Children are rewarded for their effort rather than ability, ensuring they feel a sense of accomplishment
• Accessibility options including colored overlays and audio dictation for all questions
Build your child's confidence in math by joining the tens of thousands of families already using DoodleMath!
▶ For children
• A personalized, engaging work program they’ll want to do every day
• A perfect homework partner for catching up or getting ahead in math
• Lots of educational games and unique collectables to unlock
▶ For parents
• A low-cost, high-impact alternative to math tuition
• Track progress through the free DoodleConnect app or online tracking hub
• Receive regular email updates about your child’s progress
▶ For teachers
• Track effort and impact across your whole school and individual classes
• Easily view progress and identify gaps in pupils’ knowledge
• Reduce your workload with instant analysis of pupils’ work, easily available to export
▶ Why people love DoodleMath
“DoodleMath has given my daughter so much confidence. Before she started using the program she would refer to herself as not being any good at math — now she feels that she is progressing every day and no longer gets upset!” — Georgina, Parent
”My daughter LOVES DoodleMath. It is the perfect daily exercise to keep her thinking about mathematical concepts. Her confidence in math has grown since we started implementing this program. Thank you DoodleMath!” — C Becker, Parent
▶ DoodleMath subscriptions
All DoodleMath app downloads also include access to the following:
• DoodleTables — our accompanying app which supports mastery of times tables
• DoodleConnect — our parent app where you can track progress and set goals for your child
• Parent Dashboard — our online hub for discovering your child’s strengths and weaknesses
Enjoy access to all of DoodleMath’s features with DoodleMath Premium! There are two types of subscription available per child:
Monthly subscription — $7.99 per month
Annual subscription — $60.99 per year
We offer all new DoodleMath users a free 7-day trial of DoodleMath Premium to explore all of its exciting features.
▶ The boring stuff
Users will need a paid DoodleMath subscription (Monthly or Annual) to access the Premium version of DoodleMath.
Monthly subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current payment period.
Your iTunes account will be automatically charged at the same price for renewal within the 24hr period prior to the end of the current payment period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
When a subscription is cancelled, access to Premium features will expire at the end of the current payment period.
Terms and Conditions:
We’ve launched lots of fantastic new features in DoodleMaths, designed to enhance every child’s learning journey and bring it to life like never before.
When a user first logs in to Doodle, they’ll now be greeted by the Learning Zone, a stylish new hub which puts them in control of their learning.
From here, children can choose what type of exercise they’d like to do next and view the work they’ve completed over the last 30 days. Learners over the age of twelve can also set extra work in topics they’d like to practise.
We’ve also added interactive concept explanations which introduce topics through fun hands-on activities, and Power Ups which transform a child’s weakest area into their most powerful.
Along with these updates, there’s also a new newsfeed where children can view their friends’ progress, revamped game designs and more!