SAP Business One Service
iOS Universal Business
With the SAP Business One Service mobile app for iPhone, maintenance technicians can provide on-site services for their customers easily and efficiently. Connected to the SAP Business One application, this mobile app can help you increase productivity and boost customer satisfaction through the SAP Business One field service solution.
Key features of SAP Business One Service for iPhone
• Check assigned service tickets for specific dates
• View customer addresses on maps and call customers
• Scan bar codes or QR codes to identify items and update information
• Create and view sales orders for service tickets
• Collect customer signatures and close service tickets
• Print service ticket summaries with a portable Bluetooth thermal printer
• Generate and share reports for service tickets
• View your KPIs on a dashboard
Note: To use SAP Business One Service with your own company data, you need SAP Business One 9.3 PL04 or higher, version for SAP HANA as the back-end system. For immediate testing of the app, you can simply use the demo login.
• Display company name in choose company list
• Technical improvement (SAP Note 2807080)