iOS Universal Business
Microsoft Stream is your central destination for enterprise video content, with built-in intelligence features, deep integration across Office 365, and IT management and security capabilities that businesses of all sizes require.
Before you begin
This app requires an appropriate commercial Office 365 subscription. If you are not sure about your organization’s subscription or the services you have access to, please contact your IT department. To learn more about managing Microsoft Stream with InTune, visit aka.ms/streamintune.
With Stream for iOS, you can:
- Share important moments easily with mobile upload
- Find and engage with videos you need fast with smart search tools
- Participate in Microsoft 365 live events seamlessly on mobile
- Watch videos at your own convenience by saving content for offline viewing
- Get the enterprise-level security and compliance features you expect from Office 365
- Harness the power of your camera to record real-time video
- Swap between rear- and front-facing cameras
- View clips in chronological order
- Rearrange clips and stitch them into a new order
- Access all uploaded videos from your company’s servers through the app
- Enhance videos before, during, and after a recording using the annotation bar to:
- Free write or draw
- Type text
- Apply filters
- Add a whiteboard
- Add stickers
- Make stickers from photos
- Trim to shorten
By downloading this app, you agree to the license terms (see aka.ms/eulastreamios) and privacy terms (see aka.ms/privacy).
To learn more, please visit aka.ms/microsoftstreamdocs.
For support or feedback, email us at [email protected]
This release includes:
- Stability improvements and bug fixes