Business Card Reader
iOS Universal Business
ABBYY Business Card Reader –The World’s Fastest Business Card Scanner & Contact Management App for iPhone and iPad!
Recommended by The New York Times, CNN, The Telegraph, Computer Business Review, Macworld.
Winner of the RISING STAR Award in the Mobile Star Awards
ABBYY Business Card Reader easily & simply captures & stores contact from business cards in 25 languages to your iPhone and iPad. The recognized data can be saved in either your device contacts or the app digital storage.
• QUICK AND ACCURATE SCANNING
ABBYYs optical character recognition technology provides quick & accurate recognition of all contact information: names, organizations, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, etc.
• AUTO-CLICK PHOTO FEATURE
Automatically focuses on the business card, detects its edges, crops any extraneous background & captures an image of the card all by itself.
• EASY CHECK OF RECOGNIZED DATA
The app highlights “unusual” characters with blue color and displays the original image so that you can quickly confirm the output of the app.
• APPLE WATCH APP. You won’t need to reach for your iPhone or iPad to remember somebody’s name. View contacts and make phone calls right from BCR on your Apple Watch!
• AUTOMATIC NORMALIZATION OF PHONE AND EXTENTION NUMBERS
BCR will automatically put in all the missing parts so that you can reach the contact even if the country code was omitted in print.
• AUTOCOMPLETION OF ADDRESSES
BCR corrects any typos and fills in the missing address fields so you can easily find it on the map.
• SYNC AND AUTOMATIC OR MANUAL BACKUPS
Sync card data across platforms to make database updated and accessible from all your devices on ABBYYBCR.COM. Automatic and manual backups to archive and restore to another device.
• Export contacts to Salesforce Leads (premium account required). BCR can export business cards to Enterprise, Unlimited, and Performance Editions of SF license. Professional Edition does not allow BCR export.
• Set up voice commands in Siri Shortcuts app to open business cards by voicing the name of the owner.
• Spotlight Search to find business cards from BCR
• Export business cards to MS Excel in .CSV format.
• Smart Facebook and LinkedIn search: connect social media account to the business card and auto upload photo of contact from Facebook.
• Search in iPhone Maps for the address of your contacts.
• Exchange digitally and forward recognized contacts via e-mail as VCard or JPEG files or via SMS as a plain text.
• Support 25 languages including recognition of multilingual cards.
- Norwegian (both Bokmal and Nynorsk)
- Portuguese (Portugal)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
The free version provides 10 card recognition. Enable Premium to get unlimited functionality:
• Unlimited business card recognition
• Export to Excel
• Automatic backup
• No ads
Premium Account auto-renewable subscription allows using all functions of this app. Subscription length periods: 1 month with 7 days free trial, and 1 year. The subscription is automatically renewed at the end of the period unless you choose to cancel the subscription at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to that publication.
Looking forward to your feedback on the App Store!
+ Stability improvements.
The most important in previous versions:
+ Share your contact data as a QR-code.
+ You can now edit separate fields of recognized address.
+ While editing address, you can see the location on the map.
If you enjoy Business Card Reader, leave a review on the App Store.