WeatherPro for iPad
“Amazingly reliable seven day forecasts…we wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this app.” – Mac Life *****
“Without doubt the best weather app" – Techradar, Top 30 iPad apps *****
The weather app WeatherPro for iPad features seven-day forecasts and reports for over two million locations worldwide. Whether you check the weather for work, sports, travel or simply to plan your day or the week ahead, WeatherPro is the only weather app you will ever need.
SEVEN DAY FORECASTS INCLUDING:
- 3-hourly intervals
- Weather reports for over 2 million locations worldwide
- Temperature (Celsius/Fahrenheit) and the all important “feels like”
- Worldwide alerts and warning levels for extreme weather. NEW! In the latest release you can now select the warning levels you want to see (all warnings, Level 3 warnings only etc.).
- Wind direction and speed (in your chosen format)
- Air pressure, precipitation amount and relative humidity
- Sunrise and sunset times
- View forecast as a graph for an alternative, easy to read outlook
- And more…comprehensive forecast features from Europe’s leading independent weather company
GLOBAL SATELLITE AND ANIMATED RADAR:
- Radar images for the USA and much of Europe
- Pan and zoom functionality
- Optional overlay on radar with city names and borders
WEATHER MAPS (Available in PREMIUM):
- Stunning, high resolution weather maps
- Interactive weather icons and city temperatures
- NEW! Connect to MeteoEarth – switch to a 3D map view in MeteoGroup’s brand new app MeteoEarth at the touch of a button.
- Share on Twitter and Facebook
- iCloud synchronisation for favourites settings with WeatherPro for iPhone
- Current weather dashboard
- 800,000 Points of Interest
- Interactive map-based city search
- Map of water temperatures in Europe
- Air pressure maps
- Weather Reports
- Weather News
- Tilt screen for landscape format
- Fast download times
- Available in 13 European languages
- No adverts
An in-app upgrade is also available but we will not hassle you about it and there is no obligation whatsoever to subscribe! In addition to the above features, the PREMIUM version includes:
- Hourly intervals
- 14 day forecasts
- Stunning, high resolution maps with multiple layers of advanced weather information including precipitation type radar in Europe (showing the difference between rain, freezing rain, snow and so on), radar forecasts, worldwide visible and infrared satellite images, air pressure, heat maps, lightning strikes and cloud cover forecasts.
- 40 images for radar and satellite
- Ski Weather for over 900 resorts in 17 countries including details of how many lifts are running, the number of pistes that are open, snow depth and quality and a live web cam!
- Beach Weather – this fantastic feature provides the UV Index and water temperatures for the Mediterranean, Caribbean and other popular holiday destinations
- And more…for full details visit www.weatherpro.eu
WeatherPro is developed by Europe’s largest independent weather company and therefore offers high-quality, detailed weather forecasts. The unrivalled range of weather features gets ever more comprehensive with regular updates.
For status updates please follow WeatherPro at http://twitter.com/weatherpro or visit www.weatherpro.eu for further detail.
WeatherPro users benefit from the very latest developments from Apple!
To coincide with the launch of iOS 7, MeteoGroup has released the latest version of WeatherPro. In line with the new guidelines from Apple, WeatherPro has been optimised to make the most of the brand new iOS functionality. With an iOS 7 optimised interface users will be thrilled with this design – available the moment you update to iOS 7!
We’re also delighted to announce that, at long last, we are able to introduce radar images for Australia and Austria. Finally, we have fixed a bug which was causing the app to crash when opening the radar.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 11, 2013
- MeteoGroup Deutschland GmbH
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (32)
- 27.3 MB