This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Weather
Update 10/15/2013 - Weather Data service is now fixed.
Introducing Weather Genie 4.0 that turns your touches into LIVE WATER! Touch the screen to create ripples that interact and move just like real water. Try it out for yourself to see just how fun and innovative the interface is!!! And it has ALL the detailed weather info you're looking for.
Weather Genie combines custom hand-painted animation with gorgeous *breath-taking* backgrounds in HD. Perfect for docking with slideshow mode that fades between locations and backgrounds. The new version has dozens of new features, all the weather data you need, interface tweaks & customization features, add your own photos, etc.
Native resolution support for iPhone 5, iPad including Retina for iPad 3, iPhone 4, & iPhone 4s. Buy this once for your iPad and get the iPhone version free... it's a Universal app so it's like getting two apps in one!
* 25+ new HD motion backgrounds
* Tour the World with over 100 cities automatically
* World Time clock & 12-Hour or 24-Hour mode
* UI - select Black glass or White glass
* Custom hand-painted animations for rain, snow, sunny, clouds, & lightning
* Magic slider, swipe across the bottom of the screen to instantly fade new backgrounds
* Live backgrounds that turn into water ripples when you touch
* Add your own photos from your library
* Customize the layout
* Auto rotation - select only the backgrounds you want to rotate
* Dozens of fixes
* Add weather from any city across the globe
* Fahrenheit or Celsius
* Wind speed compass
* 7-day visual forecast
* 7-day temperature chart
* Feels like temperature
* Chance of Snow %
* Chance of Rain %
* Cloud Cover
* Hour by hour forecast
* Hide/View interface quickly
* Slideshow mode: cross-fade between locations and backgrounds automatically
... and more!
REMEMBER TO ADD YOUR OWN LOCATIONS IN SETTINGS
1. Click the 'I' info button on the lower right
2. Click the "Add New Location" button
3. Type the name of a city
4. Pick from the list of available locations
You can add as many locations as you want, and you can click on the name of a location in the settings menu to set the current location.
Photography by Rainer Brunotte: rainerbrunotte.com
Watch the video demo on Youtube:
Check out Enclave Studios other #1 hit apps: QuoteDeck for iPhone 4, and Art Clock Van Gogh for iPad
Fixed editing locations, improved auto-rotate backgrounds and locations, smoothed out zooming of background images