The Weather Channel for iPad
Now supports iOS7 and iOS6.
The Weather Channel for iPad combines interactive and beautiful imagery with our WEATHER(TM) expertise. With over 200 meteorologists and our ultra-local TruPoint(sm) forecasting technology, The Weather Channel helps you plan the best day possible for any season.
• Trusted forecasts help you plan your day, week, or even the next 15 minutes with the most accurate forecast available.
• Maps offer past and future radar, as well as customizable map layers (radar, clouds, temperature, rain, and snow, among others).
• Severe WEATHER(TM) page has everything you need to track and prepare for a storm, including an interactive hurricane tracker map, safety tips, National Weather Service (NWS) alerts, and breaking news video (when available)
• Severe WEATHER(TM) push alerts & badges
• Detailed WEATHER(TM) conditions give you the temperature, sunrise time, sunset time, cloud cover, precipitation, wind speed, and humidity.
• Beautiful HD WEATHER(TM) backgrounds
• Travel destination WEATHER(TM) - See average temperatures, average precipitation, forecasts, and more
• Latest news coverage, gorgeous user photos, and videos— everything from your local forecast to climate change.
• Statewide Flu levels and Pollen forecasts for the U.S.
Don’t forget to check us out at weather.com and follow us on Twitter @weatherchannel for the latest breaking news.
We love when you take the time to provide us with your feedback. Please submit all questions and comments to http://feedback.weather.com
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements
We appreciate your comments and feedback!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 21, 2014
- The Weather Channel Interactive
- 42.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.00 (78)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (108355)