The Weather Channel for iPad
The Weather Channel for iPad combines interactive and beautiful imagery with our WEATHER™ expertise. With over 200 meteorologists and our ultra-local TruPoint(sm) forecasting technology, The Weather Channel helps you plan the best day possible for every season.
• “Expect rain to start at 3:15pm”— No more guessing! If your WEATHER™ conditions (snow or rain) are changing within 6 hours, we let you know the exact time it will happen
• Our trusted forecasts help you plan your day, week, or even the next 15 minutes
• Detailed WEATHER™ conditions give you the temperature, sunrise time, sunset time, cloud cover, precipitation, wind speed, and humidity
• Severe WEATHER™ push alerts & badges can keep you safe from threats like a tornado or hurricane
• Monitor any storm with our radar maps, which provide you with customizable map layers like future radar. You can even avoid traffic by checking which roads go around the storm (road, satellite, and hybrid views available)
• Travel destination WEATHER™ - see average temperatures, average precipitation, forecasts, and more
• Beautiful HD weather backgrounds
• Latest news coverage and gorgeous user photos
• Must See videos — everything from your local forecast to videos on climate change
• Pollen forecasts and statewide flu levels for the U.S.
Don’t forget to check us out at weather.com and follow us on Twitter @weatherchannel for the latest breaking news.
We love when you take the time to provide us with your feedback. Please submit all questions and comments to http://feedback.weather.com
• Get ready for summer with TRAVEL Weather! Tap the Suitcase button in the bottom bar to add your favorite destinations and see average temperatures, average precipitation, forecasts, and more.
• Easier-to-read navigation
• Bug fixes for performance and stability
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 31, 2013
- The Weather Channel Interactive
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (188)
- 39.9 MB