The Weather Channel and weather.com - local forecasts, radar, and storm tracking
Enjoy the best day possible with the most accurate forecast available. When you see the world through weather, It's Amazing Out There. Favorite features:
• Trusted forecasts help you plan your day, week, or even the next hour.
• Social weather: Share your weather conditions with us! We will use that information to identify hard-to-predict spots to improve the forecast for those areas. Plus, whenever you report your weather, you can take and share a photo of your current weather. We’ll keep track of them so you’ll have a personalized weather history.
• Incredibly fast and accurate maps offer past and future radar.
• Push alerts & badges help make sure you know about the severe weather around you.
• From big storms to bizarre findings, stay up-to-date with the latest weather news and videos.
• Seasonal tools, like our airport delays module, cold and flu module, and pollen alerts, help you plan around the weather.
• Beautiful and easy to use. Perfectly aligned to the iOS 7 aesthetic.
• Amazing background photos match your location and current weather conditions.
• Navigation: swipe right to left to browse your saved locations, or swipe up and down to view the detailed forecasts and news stories.
• Check out detailed weather conditions by tapping the circle on the main screen. We have “feels like” temperature, sunrise time, sunset time, wind speed, humidity, UV index, visibility, dew point, and pressure.
To learn more about this new app, watch our demo video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAPpUK7H1cw&feature=em-share_video_user
Don’t forget to check us out at weather.com and follow us on Twitter @weatherchannel for the latest breaking news. Your WEATHER wherever, whenever, and however you want it.
We love when you take the time to provide us with your feedback. Please submit all questions and comments to http://feedback.weather.com
SUPPORTS iOS 7.0 AND ABOVE
You spoke, and we listened! Here are a few of our most popular, new changes:
• Colored weather icons are back (replacing the all-white ones)
• Detailed current conditions can be viewed by swiping up (instead of tapping on the circle)
• The 36-hour forecast is back (simply tap "more" under the 10-day forecast)
• Map layers are back
• Errors that prevented you from getting forecasts for your GPS location have been fixed
• Improved readability
• Quickly return to the top of your "feed" by pressing the up arrow
• Bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 06, 2014
- The Weather Channel Interactive
- 33.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (4761)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (404627)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• OutSider - running, jogging, walking, and cycling app for exercise and workout tracking
• Puzzle Trek
• The Weather Channel App for iPad – best local forecast, radar map, and storm tracking
• The Weather Channel® Max