The Weather Channel-Temperature, Alerts & Warnings
iOS iPhone Weather
The Weather Channel App for iPhone is your best option for accurate forecasts and timely local weather alerts. Make confident decisions all summer, whether you are planning for the day, the entire week or the next 15 days!
KNOW THE WEATHER ANYWHERE, RIGHT NOW
• Forecasts: Hourly, daily, weekly, weekend and 15-day forecasts.
• Dynamic Home Screen: Changes based on your current location, weather, and time of day, so you get your current conditions plus the weather info you need most.
• Detailed Current Conditions: Get “feels like” temperature, heat index, humidity, wind speed, and more.
• Weather Maps: Fast-loading radar maps show past and future doppler radar.
• Severe Weather Alerts: Stay safe with real-time National Weather Service notifications of severe weather including severe weather warnings about lightning, hail, flooding and severe storms.
PLAN YOUR SUMMER ACTIVITIES WITH CONFIDENCE
• Need weather information to help plan for kids’ summer camp outings, family vacations, picnics, camping or boat outing – this app lets you track and read detailed weather information in multiple locations around the world.
• Dress, pack and plan appropriately – know the rain and wind forecasts, tides, sunrise and sunset times, phases of the moon and even pollen counts!
• Hurricane Central: Track tropical storms and hurricanes - Be ready for hail, lightning strikes, storm surges, flooding and more. Get the latest breaking news and public advisories and read safety tips!
• NEW! GoRun Forecast: Like to run? Now you can create a personalized GoRun Forecast to help you answer questions like “When should I run?” “What should I wear?” “How far should I go?” Scroll to the Outdoors module in our app to try it out, and let us know what you think at email@example.com.
FREE DETAILED WEATHER PROGRAMMING & FEATURES 24/7
• Watch our morning show “The Lift”: a 6-minute weather show that airs first on your app. Join Domenica Davis as she covers breaking weather, cool science, and amazing nature clips first thing in the morning. Available on your home screen weekdays from 6-11 a.m. Great for people on the go!
• Weather News: From severe storms to straight-up bizarre weather occurrences, we’ll keep you up to date.
• Stunning Imagery: Amazing background photos match your current weather conditions.
• Sponsors allow us to bring you The Weather Channel app for free
For those of you who want an ad-free version of our weather app, it is here! Our iOS app includes a $3.99 in-app purchase to remove all ads for 1 year. Simply go to the Settings menu in the app to complete the purchase.
WEATHER ALERT APPLE WATCH INTEGRATION
• Get precise weather updates, rain and lightning alerts and more of your favorite features right from your Apple Watch.
• Watch Glances: To activate The Weather Channel Glance, open the Apple Watch App on your iPhone, go to the "Glances" section, click "edit," and add "The Weather."
To activate the new The Weather Channel watch face complication, press firmly on the watch face that displays the time and tap "customize." Then browse to the complication showing an umbrella icon.
THE WEATHER CHANNEL ON THE WEB AND SOCIAL MEDIA
Forgot your phone? Access many of the top app features on the web, wherever you go: find us at weather.com, like us on facebook.com/theweatherchannel, and follow us on Twitter @weatherchannel.
We love feedback! If you love our weather app, please rate and review us in the App Store. If you have questions or suggestions, please submit them to http://feedback.weather.com. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any suggestions or questions.
• Updated health information featuring real-time, crowd-sourced reports of the common cold and flu in your area (U.S. only).
• New widget for quick access to radar maps, hourly forecasts and more.
• Fully optimized for iOS 10, including The Weather Channel for iMessage app, which is also available in the App Store.
• Performance enhancements and bug fixes.
As always, we appreciate your feedback. Please write us at feedback.weather.com with any suggestions or questions. If you like these changes, please let us know by rating and reviewing us in the App Store!