The Weather Channel: Forecast, Radar & Alerts
iOS iPhone Weather
The Weather Channel App for iPhone is your best option for accurate forecasts and timely local weather alerts. Make confident decisions this spring, whether you are planning for the day, the entire week or the next 15 days!
KNOW THE WEATHER ANYWHERE, RIGHT NOW
• Forecasts: Hourly, daily, weekly, weekend and 15-day forecasts.
• Cognitive Home Screen: Changes based on your current location, weather, and time of day, so you get your current conditions plus the weather info you need most.
• Detailed Current Conditions: Get “feels like” temperature, humidity, wind speed, and more.
• Weather Maps: Fast-loading radar maps show past and future doppler radar.
• Severe Weather Alerts: Stay safe with real-time National Weather Service notifications of severe weather including severe weather warnings about lightning, hail, flooding and severe storms.
PLAN YOUR OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES WITH CONFIDENCE
• Need weather information to help plan for road trips, picnics, camping or hiking? – this app lets you track and read detailed weather information in multiple locations around the world.
• Dress, pack and plan appropriately – know the rain and wind forecasts, tides, sunrise and sunset times, phases of the moon and even pollen counts!
• Catch the end of Ski season! Our Ski forecast shows nearby ski resort conditions including snow forecasts, number of open trails, snow base depth and more.
• GoRun Forecast: Like to run? Now you can create a personalized GoRun Forecast to help you answer questions like “When should I run?” “What should I wear?” “How far should I go?” Scroll to the Outdoors module in our app to try it out, and let us know what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FREE DETAILED WEATHER PROGRAMMING & FEATURES 24/7
• Watch our morning show “The Lift”: a 6-minute weather show that airs first on your app. Join Domenica Davis as she covers breaking weather, cool science, and amazing nature clips first thing in the morning. Available on your home screen weekdays from 6-11 a.m. Great for people on the go!
• Weather News: From severe storms to straight-up bizarre weather occurrences, we’ll keep you up to date.
• Stunning Imagery: Amazing background photos match your current weather conditions.
• Sponsors allow us to bring you The Weather Channel app for free
For those of you who want an ad-free version of our weather app, it is here! Our iOS app includes a $3.99 in-app purchase to remove all ads for 1 year. Simply go to the Settings menu in the app to complete the purchase.
WEATHER ALERT APPLE WATCH INTEGRATION
• Get precise weather updates, rain and lightning alerts and more of your favorite features right from your Apple Watch.
• Watch Glances: To activate The Weather Channel Glance, open the Apple Watch App on your iPhone, go to the "Glances" section, click "edit," and add "The Weather."
To activate the new The Weather Channel watch face complication, press firmly on the watch face that displays the time and tap "customize." Then browse to the complication showing an umbrella icon.
THE WEATHER CHANNEL ON THE WEB AND SOCIAL MEDIA
Forgot your phone? Access many of the top app features on the web, wherever you go: find us at weather.com, like us on facebook.com/theweatherchannel, and follow us on Twitter @weatherchannel.
We love feedback! If you love our weather app, please rate and review us in the App Store. If you have questions or suggestions, please email us at email@example.com with any suggestions or questions.
• We’ve updated our cognitive home screen to provide even more information as soon as you launch the app. Prepare for upcoming changes in your local weather including rain start and end times, expected changes in temperature, hourly and weekend forecasts, and more.
• Improved allergy tracker shows high allergy risk alerts on the home screen, and links to daily pollen outlook so you can plan your outdoor activities.
• We heard your requests and added a “clear” button to remove recent city searches in the location manager.
• Performance enhancements and bug fixes.
As always, we appreciate your feedback. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any suggestions or questions. If you like these changes, please let us know by rating and reviewing us in the App Store!