The Weather Channel and weather.com - local forecasts, radar, and storm tracking
Enjoy the best day possible with the most accurate forecast available. When you see the world through weather, It's Amazing Out There. Favorite features:
• Trusted forecasts help you plan your day, week, or even the next hour.
• Social weather: Share your weather conditions with us! We will use that information to identify hard-to-predict spots to improve the forecast for those areas. Plus, whenever you report your weather, you can take and share a photo of your current weather. We’ll keep track of them so you’ll have a personalized weather history.
• Incredibly fast and accurate maps offer past and future radar.
• Push alerts & badges help make sure you know about the severe weather around you.
• From big storms to bizarre findings, stay up-to-date with the latest weather news and videos.
• Seasonal tools, like our airport delays module, cold and flu module, and pollen alerts, help you plan around the weather.
• Beautiful and easy to use. Perfectly aligned to the iOS 7 aesthetic.
• Amazing background photos match your location and current weather conditions.
• Navigation: swipe right to left to browse your saved locations, or swipe up and down to view the detailed forecasts and news stories.
• Check out detailed weather conditions by tapping the circle on the main screen. We have “feels like” temperature, sunrise time, sunset time, wind speed, humidity, UV index, visibility, dew point, and pressure.
To learn more about this new app, watch our demo video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAPpUK7H1cw&feature=em-share_video_user
Don’t forget to check us out at weather.com and follow us on Twitter @weatherchannel for the latest breaking news. Your WEATHER wherever, whenever, and however you want it.
We love when you take the time to provide us with your feedback. Please submit all questions and comments to http://feedback.weather.com
SUPPORTS iOS 7.0 AND ABOVE
Wow! Introducing our beautiful new scroll down iOS 7 redesign:
Social Weather—Share your weather conditions with us! We will use that information to identify hard-to-predict spots to improve the forecast for those areas. Plus, whenever you report your weather, you can take and share a photo of your current weather. We’ll keep track of them so you’ll have a personalized weather history.
Radar maps—Faster than ever
Design—Beautiful and easy to use. Perfectly aligned to the iOS7 aesthetic.
Improved navigation—swiping right to left allows you to browse your saved locations, whereas the detailed forecasts and stories can be viewed by swiping up and down. Check out detailed weather conditions by tapping the circle on the main screen.
App Icon—A new look for the app icon on your home screen signals something completely different, but with the same trusted weather information.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 12 hours ago
- The Weather Channel Interactive
- 32.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.50 (580)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (383869)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Puzzle Trek
• The Weather Channel for iPad
• The Weather Channel® Max