Pocket Weather Australia
iOS Universal Weather
Australia's original and best weather app sources its data from the only place that matters: the Bureau of Meteorology.
Built by locals right here in Australia, we've spent a lot of time refining and building the weather app we all want to use. So whether you need to check what it's going to be like this week on your phone, tablet or watch, we have you covered!
For those that love details though, we have some for you:
- Detailed weather information for every suburb in Australia
- Hourly temperature predictions 7 days into the future
- All the Bureau of Meteorology rain radars
- National synoptic chart
- Tide times (with offline download support)
- All the Bureau of Meteorology warnings for around the country
- Notification support if you want to know the weather at a particular time of day, or be notified of warnings as they occur
- Glance at the weather from the App icon badge, which you can set to show you the current temp, todays maximum and many more things
- 72 hours of historical information for each location
- Universal app: supports iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch
We've worked long and hard over the years to bring you the weather and version 5 continues that legacy. As always we're open to your feedback and have even more amazing updates in the pipeline.
In the meantime, enjoy the weather!
- Added Today to the forecast card on the iPhone making it easier to see exactly what you can expect for the current day
- Added refresh button to the radar
- Added ability to share warnings