Fishing Calendar is an advanced Solunar prediction calendar that shows you the best fishing times for any location at any time. Every angler knows that the best bite times are when the fish are feeding, typically at dusk and dawn. But there are other factors to consider. With the help of a Fishing Calendar you will increase your catch!
This powerful application allows you to take a photo of your catch, add description, size, weight, weather, bait, etc... to build your personal database. You can even share your catch with friends!
Some of the features:
- Prediction of the best fishing times
- Infinite prediction calendar with iCal share
- Day, month and week view of fishing efficiency
- Moonrise, moonset and moon overhead times
- Moon Phase
- Sunrise and sunrise times
- Minor and major periods
- Worldwide calendar for any location
- Imperial and metric units
- Buy once use on iPhone and iPad
Minor bug fix and improved overall stability.
Fishing Calendar is now available in English, German, Finnish, French, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Russian and Swedish.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 19, 2013
- SIS d.o.o.
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (1787)
- 7.5 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Face Booth - Talking Funny Mirrors
• Fish Cal LT - Best fishing & bite times for fishermen
• Hunting Calendar
• Hunting Calendar LT - Best times to hunt
• Interblock AR
• LFC - Large Fruit Collider
• LFC HD - Large Fruit Collider for iPad
• LUDO for Kids!
• LUDO+ Family Board Game
• LadyBug Filters
• LadyBug Filters+
• My Measures & Dimensions - Best app for DIY & Home improvement
• My Measures & Dimensions FREE - Best app for DIY & Home improvement
• My Measures & Dimensions PRO
• My Scans FREE - Scan document into PDF
• My Scans PRO - Document Scanner with Stamp, Signature and OCR
• My Scans for Business - Best Document Scanner App
• Photo Booth HD - Talking Funny Mirrors
• Sven Bømwøllen - Foreplay
• Talking Funny Mirrors FREE
• Talking Funny Mirrors HD FREE
• Wind Speed (tornado, storm, hurricane, tsunami)
• Wrecks of the Adriatic Sea
• Xavier Presentations for iPad