iOS Universal Utilities
The xxter app is a client for the xxter product. Controlling your home or office was never as easy. Build your own scenarios for your home, use them and change them when ever you want.
Temperature control, timers, cameras, weather information, charts and much more.
New since 1.9.15
- Russian localization
- Thermostat mode options in scenario's and schedulers
- Temperature options in scenario's and schedulers
- Support for 'goto menu' component
- Support for foreground color setting of bar
New in 1.9.5
- New support for Gira intercom systems (audio only)
- New support for audio only intercom systems
- Increased security for PIN protected pages
- Protection for corrupt profiles
- New indicator to see if you are connected to your xxter device
- New option to hide the status bar
- New automatic detection of xxter devices on your local network
New since 1.9.0
- Support for charts and statistics
- Support for Philips Hue lights
- New connection protocol option
- Account names, when using multiple accounts
New since update 1.8
- Support for enOcean version of xxter
- Demonstration profiles directly available in the app
- New web component for integration of web controls in the app
- New button row component for 1 to 6 buttons on a row.
- New web page component for opening a website in Safari
- Updated shutter component (two button option)
- Flexible text component extended to allow display of texts from the KNX system
- Use your own icons within many components
- Support for url scheme
- Dooropener feature enhanced
- Dimmer component extended with switch option
- French localization now implemented
- maximum / minimum settings for thermostat now possible
- shiftpoint version of thermostat now available
- background image support had been improved
- dimmer component has additional only off option
- half height spacer component added
- When clearing the settings the pages are removed locally from the device as well
- iOS 6.0 optimization
New options since 1.7
- uPnP support for Sonos, B&O and other equipment.
- HTTP calls now supported to control network equipment.
- IR support added for Global Caché products.
Combine these options with Scenarios, Schedules to create even more comfort. For example: mute all devices when arming the burglar alarm.
- DTMF support for intercom systems
- Access code for intercom systems
- New button for intercom component: open door.
- The app starts much faster due to optimization
- New sounds for alerts. (longer versions, for intercom usage)
New options since 1.6
- Extended intercom support, now also available for 2N intercom systems
- Quadrant camera component
- 360 new icons!
- Camera internal/external host support
- Account component, switch between accounts directly from a page
- New text only component
- New pulscontact component
- Updated free control component
- German language support
- Swedish language support
You can buy sms/text messages for receiving alert though sms/text message instead of email or push notification in the in app service store. Sms/text messages cost $2.99/€2.39/£1.79 for 10 or $10.99/€8.99/£6.49 for 50.
Purchases are charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
New feature: Scaling
New feature: get current settings for scenario settings.