VisualTimer is a 60 minute timer with a graphical display that's also incredibly easy to use. To get started, just touch and drag the meter to the desired time and hit the Start button. It's that easy!
- Play a sound and/or vibrate when the timer expires
- Play a sound and/or vibrate at specific intervals while the timer is running (every minute, every 5 minutes, etc.)
- Change the color of the visual indicator based on the percentage of time remaining
- Choose the direction the timer: clockwise or counter-clockwise
• The timer now continues to run in the background when you quit VisualTimer. A notification will be displayed when the timer expires.
• Double tap the dial to toggle a text display of the current timer value.
• Added a reset button that appears when the timer expires. Tapping this button will reset the timer back to its starting value.
• Updated graphics for the Retina display
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 30, 2010
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (35)
- 2.1 MB